wife says it helps her alot.

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Jul 06, 2009

she complains when she doesnt have it. has a problem with her arms feeling weak, after taking ultra bones she feels much better.

I like this product!

Posted by Reviewer3309659 on Jun 03, 2009

Has it all! Works well...

Great product, timely service & best price!

Posted by Reviewer3173077 on Jun 02, 2009

Since recently discovering Bone-Up Ultra makes a difference in the way I feel and benefits my calcium intake I decided it best to find the best price for the product. After searching the web for an hour I discovered iHerb.com had the best price and made a purchase. It was my hope that I would not have to repeat the search each month & save time. The ordering process on iHerb.com was easy,smooth & delivery swift. Now I know I can rely on this site for my reorders & would highly recommend them. Thank you iHerb.com!!

Perfect calcium/bone health

Posted by Reviewer1523429 on May 01, 2009

these are simply the best tablets for calcium supplement and bone health on the market. High quality and everything you need

Always have in cabinet

Posted by Reviewer1928199 on Apr 11, 2009

Great product which I've been taking for years after being diagnosed with Osteoporosis which has decreased down to Osteopenia. Not sure if taking the product is to take credit, but I feel it's worth the extra expense. Ordering through iHerb is a no brainer as it's always the least expensive, best customer service along with being consistent.

May affect my bowel

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Apr 04, 2009

Started this Ultra Bone-Up WITH Ethical Nutrients, Ultimate Bone Builder,and have bowel problems.Quit both, problems disappeared. Started again problems returned. Now I'll quit one and, hopefully, find the problem.

sophie pitellou

Posted by Reviewer2981872 on Feb 18, 2009

prduct arrived on time

Pam

Posted by Reviewer3085372 on Feb 14, 2009

My wife takes it for bone density

Ultra Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer1225157 on Sep 26, 2008

I have been using Ultra Bone Up for about 4 years and have had fantastic results with increase in bone density without drugs.

bone-up

Posted by Reviewer3081041 on Aug 24, 2008

I feel this is a great product. I've not been retested for bone density, but I hope it's improved and I would have Bone-up to thank.