Jarrow Formulas, Ultra Bone-Up, 240 Easy-Solv Tablets

Perfect calcium/bone health

Posted by Reviewer1523429 From Texas on May 01, 2009

these are simply the best tablets for calcium supplement and bone health on the market. High quality and everything you need

Good Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 From Germany on Mar 12, 2008

I have been trying this product alternately with Life Extension's Bone Restore for the last year. Life Extension suggested that I might try a different type of calcium since not everyone's body uses the same type of calcium effectively. I have not had another DEXA scan yet so I hope that this helps. I do not plan to ever take Fosamax or any of the other pharmaceuticals for osteoporosis.

Arlene R.

Posted by Reviewer1601968 From Texas on Jul 03, 2008

great product. I like the fact that it has Vit d3 and K2 as well as other necessary vit and minerals.

bone-up

Posted by Reviewer3081041 From Illinois on Aug 24, 2008

I feel this is a great product. I've not been retested for bone density, but I hope it's improved and I would have Bone-up to thank.

Jarrow Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer1203141 From Pennsylvania on Mar 03, 2010

This is a supremely complete vitamin that supports the calcium in the body. I cannot report on its ability to improve the bones, because we do not believe in getting scanned unnecessarily. I have shown this formula to my practitioner, and he approves.