Jarrow Formulas, Ultra Bone-Up, 240 Tablets

Arlene R.

Posted by Reviewer1601968 on Jul 03, 2008

great product. I like the fact that it has Vit d3 and K2 as well as other necessary vit and minerals.

bone-up

Posted by Reviewer3081041 on Aug 24, 2008

I feel this is a great product. I've not been retested for bone density, but I hope it's improved and I would have Bone-up to thank.

Jarrow Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer1203141 on Mar 03, 2010

This is a supremely complete vitamin that supports the calcium in the body. I cannot report on its ability to improve the bones, because we do not believe in getting scanned unnecessarily. I have shown this formula to my practitioner, and he approves.

Jarrow products are top of the mark

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Aug 24, 2010

I have not had a bone density test to let you know how this is working, however, I beleive I am feeling stronger, so I hope it does build bone density.

very good bone supplement

Posted by Reviewer2693178 on Dec 23, 2010

Dr. Oz recommends a daily "calcium cocktail" with Vitamin D3, calcium, & magnesium. This supplement has all of that and more -- Vitamin K2, Turmeric, Flax, Glucosamine, & MSM. The only thing I dislike about this product is that I have to take 6 horse pills a day. The ingredients are very good though, so I still give it 5 stars. This is an elite bone supplement.