お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Jarrow Formulas, Ultra Joint Builder, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Highly recommend Joint Builder

Posted by Reviewer1499475 on Nov 07, 2011

I started taking the original formula Joint Builder about two years ago, after noticing that I was having trouble with my knees. (At that point I was only 34 or so. I'm not obese, I just have issues with my joints.) I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it since I'd used other Jarrow products with positive results. After being on it for maybe a couple of weeks I had a moment where I went to get up from being on the floor and I did so effortlessly. It was dumbfounding. I actually went and sat back down and replayed the maneuver just to experience it again. :D I can't even stress what a drastic improvement that was for me. Amazing. So I've been religiously taking the Joint Builder product for the past couple of years as a result. If you have joint issues, you will be guaranteed to notice some sort of results. After I saw that they'd come out with an improved "Ultra" formula I immediately tried a bottle of that, and continue to feel the positive results. This is one of those few products that actually truly does what it's supposed to do and is worth every penny.

joint maintenance

Posted by Reviewer1143270 on May 16, 2010

Ultra joint is the real deal. It works, I used it on my old dogs and they can walk comfortably again.

Take regularly

Posted by Reviewer1303204 on May 25, 2010

I think this, in combination with Jarrow silicone, has made a difference. My left knee is completely shot, need replacement but tooo young. I use a wheelchair but still must walk some & use a brace and cane--I think this Jarrow formula has helped ease the pain, along with my prayers, pain patches and morphine. I never miss a day taking my Joint Builder.

gave it a try

Posted by Reviewer2057416 on Jan 12, 2014

I started using the regular Joint Builder for months with wonderful success. So I thought I'd switch to this Ultra version and see, but after a few weeks it hasn't worked out. I'd agree that the formula "seems" great and amounts of ingredients are prudent. Granted I seem very sensitive to bodily changes than apparently most people, but I notably detected unfavorable changes such as stomach upset and just not feeling myself. I suspect that my body missed the extra vitamin C and esp. D of the regular version. I also liked only needing two tablets instead of three. Anyway, I'm back on the regular version and love it.

Great joint formula

Posted by Reviewer3114559 on Sep 29, 2010

I really love this formula - it dissolved quickly upon taking so it didn't stick in my throat, and I noticed an improvement in days. It also didn't upset my stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »