ALMOST USELESS...potency probably not as labeled

Posted by Reviewer3031698 on Nov 01, 2008

I used this product for 11 months w/ almost no benefit. I contacted Jarrow to inquire whether the potency/strength claimed on the label was guaranteed. They NEVER RESPONDED. I switched to "Paradise Herbs" Brand (saw palmetto w/o pygeum)...in 60 days the results were EXCELLENT. Don't waste your time and money on this overpriced, substandard Jarrow product. Their packaging is fancy...but the product itself is really poor!

Good for prostate health

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Jul 09, 2008

This product helps with prostate swelling and lessens frequent urination. My husband uses this and his PSA levels were very good. His father had prostate cancer so this is very important for him.

I really don't know

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 08, 2008

I have been taking this supplement for some time, now... and to be honest, I don't know if it still helps or not. I am of an age that nightly pilgrimages to the porcelain appliance are to be expected. When I stop this supplement, I do seem to have more pilgrimage events, and I haven't tested the effectiveness in quite some time. I just take it and hope it's still working.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2388976 on Jun 10, 2008

I have noticed no benefits from taking this herb as prescribed.

An old standby!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged man, I want to practice preventative medicine when it comes to my prostate. Saw palmetto is an old standby for me, but now with a new twist in the form of Pygeum, which is a well-researched natural product with documented results.

Dependable high quality!

Posted by Reviewer2059342 on Aug 19, 2009

I love Jarrow herbal formulas because I know I'm getting a consistent, potent formulations that meets my demanding quality concerns.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2236235 on Jan 30, 2010

A friend recommended trying this product over another one that I had been using for several years. After several months of using the Jarrow brand I noticed a very big difference -- getting up much less at night to empty the bladder. Combined with a Tomato based Lycopene supplement, the results are marvelous. Highly Recommended!

Lcollins2

Posted by Reviewer1186817 on Mar 23, 2007

I particularly like this product. Easy to swallow, and excellent quality and content reliability due to standardization. Great value!

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Another great prostate product. Can't go wrong with this choice.

One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3275080 on Dec 06, 2008

Jarrow Formulas rates among the highest in their Saw Palmetto and Pygeum mix; coupled with price, they are great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »