This seems to work

Posted by healthynut on Feb 14, 2016

Appears to have helped/resolved issues relating to ongoing circulation issues in my lower body. From re-occurring issues on a weekly basis to no symptoms for almost a month, I am very happy with this product. If you have issues with hemorrhoids, I would highly recommend this product. As a side note, when I first began this product I did have a moderate flare-up so I took 4-6 tablets per day for a week (as recommended by various online sites I visited discussing dosage). Since it has resolved (which occurred ~4 days after beginning the tablets) I have decreased my intake to 2-3 tablets per day. I do bite into the tablets to help with swallowing- they are rather large. There isn't an awful taste or anything.

Good

Posted by 5558615151970291496 on Mar 12, 2014

Great in combination with Enzymatic Therapy, Hem-Care!

TOTALLY EFFECTIVE

Posted by oldgirl65 on Jun 25, 2013

I have a degree of peripheral neuropathy, affecting toes/fingers. After two weeks on this formula there was a marked improvement, particularly in toes, which in cold were a dark purple. Now I can also walk distances (2 km +) without my toes and half of my feet going numb, which also caused pain in the ankles. On my second bottle, will keep taking it, would recommend to anyone with poor circulation.

Pleasant product

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Mar 20, 2013

I have Graves disease and my eyes get red sometimes. I've found that this product really helps. It seems like it might improve circulation as well. I'm not sure if it has any lasting effect. For my eyes, it doesn't last more than a day or so. It is generally a pleasant product to take and seems to have a positive effect. Will repurchase.

Good for circulation

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Jan 16, 2013

No more cold feet or nosebleeds!

Replaced locally prescribed big pharma with this

Posted by Reviewer2440601 on Mar 31, 2012

I was prescribed hesperedin by the local doctor for the venous circulation problems in my neck, but decided to replace with this product from Jarrow. It contains the same hesperedin content plus more beneficial supplements. I have not yet seen improvements in my tinnitus, but the magnificent thing is my occasional nighttime leg pains are gone! Been taking this for slightly over two weeks, and will definitely order more

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2892737 on Jul 24, 2011

For years, I suffered with a lot of pain on the top of my feet. Then I found Diosmin, which this product has in it, and it has worked wonders. No more pain on the top of my feet.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2675198 on Jul 11, 2011

We strongly believe this product works effectively against hemorrhoids and resolves leg pain as a result of blood circulation problems.

Use it for lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer1832407 on Apr 06, 2011

My uncle has arm lymphedema after node removal and has this has helped with the swelling and he definitely feels the difference.

I like this brand

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Mar 18, 2011

It seems I am always happy with this brand. They have a good rep for being a quality producer and I always do well with their products. Plus the price is reasonable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »