Jarrow Venous PF

Posted by Reviewer2992469 on Oct 01, 2008

I heard about this product through a magazine article and decided to try it. They were right...within a few weeks my spider veins have begun to lighten and disappear. I have added extra Vitamin C with bioflavonoids and plums to my diet, which I read also help with the problem. But it is definitely working a miracle on my legs!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2353850 on Apr 10, 2008

After using this for a few weeks I noticed better circulation and my vericose veins were fading. Also helps with my eyesight.

TOTALLY EFFECTIVE

Posted by oldgirl65 on Jun 25, 2013

I have a degree of peripheral neuropathy, affecting toes/fingers. After two weeks on this formula there was a marked improvement, particularly in toes, which in cold were a dark purple. Now I can also walk distances (2 km +) without my toes and half of my feet going numb, which also caused pain in the ankles. On my second bottle, will keep taking it, would recommend to anyone with poor circulation.

Replaced locally prescribed big pharma with this

Posted by Reviewer2440601 on Mar 31, 2012

I was prescribed hesperedin by the local doctor for the venous circulation problems in my neck, but decided to replace with this product from Jarrow. It contains the same hesperedin content plus more beneficial supplements. I have not yet seen improvements in my tinnitus, but the magnificent thing is my occasional nighttime leg pains are gone! Been taking this for slightly over two weeks, and will definitely order more

No more achy legs

Posted by Reviewer3118066 on Mar 23, 2007

I no longer suffer from achy leg pains when I go to sleep in the evening from taking this product

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2100434 on Apr 19, 2010

My wife takes everyday, they work really well for her. Swelling is reduced and pain is relieved. When she doesn't take them for a few days...she knows.

Good for circulation

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Jan 16, 2013

No more cold feet or nosebleeds!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2675198 on Jul 11, 2011

We strongly believe this product works effectively against hemorrhoids and resolves leg pain as a result of blood circulation problems.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2892737 on Jul 24, 2011

For years, I suffered with a lot of pain on the top of my feet. Then I found Diosmin, which this product has in it, and it has worked wonders. No more pain on the top of my feet.

Pleasant product

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Mar 20, 2013

I have Graves disease and my eyes get red sometimes. I've found that this product really helps. It seems like it might improve circulation as well. I'm not sure if it has any lasting effect. For my eyes, it doesn't last more than a day or so. It is generally a pleasant product to take and seems to have a positive effect. Will repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »