More than for eyes

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 26, 2011

I began using this product to return my eyes to a healthy condition after being diagnosed with a cataract over 3 years ago. I've tried all sorts of eye drops and homeopathics without any real improvement. Things did not get worse but didn't improve either. After using this product for just about 3 weeks I've already noticed imrpovement in my dry eyes and as an added bonus has helped with some recurring intermittant headaches from the vision problems.I believe the black currant extract is very beneficial and I have not found it in other eye supplements. I can't wait to see what my next eye exam reveals.

resultof eating

Posted by Reviewer2086042 on May 08, 2011

1.feel hot at the throat after eating, need more water. 2.feel blurr after eat .try reduce dose, feel better in seeing after 15 days.

Nice and Good

Posted by Reviewer2809407 on Dec 08, 2010

I started to take Jarrow a month ago and I don't think that my vision has improved much but I feel much better. I have suffered from chronic eyestrain. since I took Jarrow I experienced much improvement in symptoms

Heathy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2119639 on Oct 24, 2010

I have to take vision vitamins and I wanted the most to take a natural brand. I have a history of macula problems and this vitamin is helping tremendously.

My dr says I have very healthy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Oct 15, 2010

I use this formula, along with a great multi, to support my eyes. My optometrist says I have very healthy eyes. I'm 56 and wear contacts.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2075164 on Oct 02, 2010

When I first started taking Vision Optimizer, my vision was a bit blurry. It cleared it up withing days. I was 60 at the time. I have been taking them for two years and am very happy to have such a great product.

Vision Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer2059301 on Feb 24, 2010

my macular degeneration has been slowed

I know it's for vision, but...

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Feb 09, 2010

I get noticeable help with vision, but to our surprise my wife finds that it helps with arthritic pain!

Vision

Posted by Reviewer1197115 on Nov 30, 2009

It is not a bad product but Vision Essential from Dr. Whittaker is by far much better.

for Glaucoma

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 16, 2009

My eyes are being watched for glaucoma, so at the suggestion of my nutritionist I have been taking Vision Optimizer about 6 months. Last check up there was no progression.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »