It Works

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on May 20, 2011

I started using this to boost my vit. D levels along with a vitamin K blend that I also take and I got my D levels to double in a few months' time. Very happy with this product because the blood tests actually proved it was working!

Very disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1074432 on May 07, 2010

I'm not sure why it is, but Jarrow D3 seems to be ineffective. If anything, it leaves my feeling slightly worse. Tried them twice now with the same result. This is in contrast to the consistent sense of wellbeing I get when using two other brands at this dose.

right potency, right price

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on Sep 12, 2010

My MD told me to start taking 5000 IU every day only it's not so easy to find. Iherb and Jarrow, as usual, came through. Nice small capsule too. My husband and I both take it.

favorite

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Apr 24, 2015

I have been using this D3 for years. I find it works well, does it's job. Tried others they really didn't raise my D3 levels like Jarrow does.

MMcNair

Posted by Reviewer1917418 on Apr 01, 2015

This 5000 IU is what my DO told me to use. After several months my vit D came up and has stayed up. Easy to swallow.

forget the flu

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jan 04, 2015

I take 10,000 IU a day during the winter. My doctor checks my vitamin D levels and they are in range! Imagine how deficient I'd be if I didn't supplement. In the summer I drop to 5,000 a day. I never get the flu shot -- or the flu. This may be the one supplement I couldn't live without and Jarrow is an excellent brand. If you add anthing, add D3 and trust Jarrow. It's a life-saver. Just be sure and get your blood checked to be safe!

Great Product

Posted by 4684626530125677847 on Nov 25, 2013

Exactly what's advertised. Seems to be high quality. No aftertaste. Small size. Great.

Jarrow is a good brand

Posted by 5284638388351677651 on Nov 30, 2016

I like jarrow brand . These pills are small and easy to swallow and give you a large dose especially if your deficient and most people are either deficient or not at optimal levels. I highly recommend people really research the vitamins they plan on taking and whether they're right for them. Speak to your doctor. Ask for vitamin levels to be checked. Jarrow is a good brand at good prices

Great Vit-D supplement

Posted by Reviewer3307818 on Aug 31, 2010

Most people need at least this much Vit-D. Very small softgel.

Sunshine in a tablet

Posted by 5309634143280652904 on Oct 21, 2016

Works great. Blood labs now above normal Vit D levels, YEA!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »