Organic but contains fructose.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like the fact that this whey comes from cows not treated with growth hormone, but the formula contains fructose, which I don't need. The Organic Whey Protein Powder, Unflavored from Jarrow formulas doesn't contain fructose. Another good quality whey protein is by Thorne Research Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tasty:)

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Very good proteinpowder, add some in smoothies.

good protein

Posted by AnaBrasil on Aug 29, 2012

This protein is good, has good taste and helped me recover faster and i didnt fell muscle pain the day after trainings. You should try it too.

Good daily add-on!

Posted by 5144006412541305750 on Jun 05, 2013

This particular formula was recommended by my doctor and it's given me more energy, though please note it's really an add-on to healthy food and not a replacement. Since I accidently bought the vanilla flavour I started mixing it with a complete fresh fruit smoothy. Just through in some fresh pinnaple, bannana, mango and blue berries and you got yourself a pretty good start of the day!

Excellent Value

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I used to use this whey a lot as it was the best of the bunch when I discovered it. Hormone free and a concentrate, it doesn't appear to be overly processed like most whey powders and is very good value. However, I now prefer Natural Factors Whey Factors, which is practically the same price and has a very good nutritional profile.

No beef

Posted by 5268807108000245210 on Oct 02, 2013

Seem to be a fine product. It would be better if there was an unflavored form available.

whey protein

Posted by 5755836560491337858 on Dec 04, 2014

This product is suitable for me after my weight training.

Yum

Posted by 144years on Jan 26, 2012

Taste is good, pretty neutral. mixes surprisingly well with water and in comparison to stuff from local supermarket.. texture is more.. how could I say.. not-so-processed, more natural I'd say - looks like quality stuff in my eyes.

great