And my reseach says this is the one!

Posted by Reviewer1225471 on Oct 21, 2009

I research everything I buy and now I am convinced Jarrow is the best I can use for my health.

New to Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Sep 25, 2009

I love it, I wasn't expecting this to taste as yummy as it does. I am mother of two toddlers and Hypothyroid and this fits in my morning routine well. I have lost more then a few pounds by adding a half a cup of blueberries and half a bananna or half and alvacado (11 g of fiber whole alvacado) to the powder I have even added in some romaine lettuce (it hides well) I am very happy to have tried this. No funky fake vanilla flavorings or grit. Jarrow is the best and all Jarrow supplements with iherb are "fresh" the supply I found is right next door to iherb offices/wharehouses. You can't beat it! Oh ya, you must try Jarrow Perfect Fiber with Chorella it also has pre/probiotics.

Protein Without the Excitotoxins

Posted by Reviewer2465794 on Jul 30, 2008

I’m delighted to have finally found a whey supplement that is free of the dreaded artificial sweeteners. It also tastes delicious & is good value - even with the delivery charge it’s £5 less than a comparable product on the UK high street.

Best Value

Posted by Reviewer1504819 on Jan 30, 2008

Best value for the money on Whey Protein that I have found.

BEST TASTING PROTEIN

Posted by Anders on Mar 05, 2012

Ive tried several Protein powder but this is by far the best tasting one and the result are good aswell concerning building muscles

good protein

Posted by AnaBrasil on Aug 29, 2012

This protein is good, has good taste and helped me recover faster and i didnt fell muscle pain the day after trainings. You should try it too.

Awesome whey protein powder

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 04, 2007

As far as whey protein powder, this one is pretty good. Actually, this is the best that I've had so far, and I think until I can afford the goatein, I will stick to this for the better taste and quality. I recommend it all the whey!

Supercalafragictalious

Posted by Reviewer1621079 on Oct 27, 2007

The easiest mixing protein ever and it is quite tasty as well.

Best protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Jan 18, 2008

Excellent and with good taste and no artificial sweeteners.

My kids Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1090297 on Mar 12, 2008

My kids (10,8,5) loved to eat smoothie made with banana, strawberry and this powder...Yummy!!