July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Powder, French Vanilla Flavor, 32 oz (908 g)

Tasty:)

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Very good proteinpowder, add some in smoothies.

Awesome supplement

Posted by Reviewer3218195 on Aug 06, 2008

Best protein supplement I've ever had. Tastes good, ALL-NATURAL (best part), and inexpensive.

Great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

My husband loves this in his morning smoothie! It is very filling and great tasting!!!

And my reseach says this is the one!

Posted by Reviewer1225471 on Oct 21, 2009

I research everything I buy and now I am convinced Jarrow is the best I can use for my health.

New to Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Sep 25, 2009

I love it, I wasn't expecting this to taste as yummy as it does. I am mother of two toddlers and Hypothyroid and this fits in my morning routine well. I have lost more then a few pounds by adding a half a cup of blueberries and half a bananna or half and alvacado (11 g of fiber whole alvacado) to the powder I have even added in some romaine lettuce (it hides well) I am very happy to have tried this. No funky fake vanilla flavorings or grit. Jarrow is the best and all Jarrow supplements with iherb are "fresh" the supply I found is right next door to iherb offices/wharehouses. You can't beat it! Oh ya, you must try Jarrow Perfect Fiber with Chorella it also has pre/probiotics.