Nice

Posted by Reviewer2059996 on Apr 04, 2010

The taste is good and mixes well with my coffee. No down side.

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer2589954 on Apr 27, 2010

Doesn't upset my stomach one bit, which most other protein powders do. If you eat a healthy, natural diet and are looking for a good protein powder, try this stuff.

A Best Value for Energy, Weight Training & Craving Control

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jun 19, 2012

I order this product regularly for my 22 y.o. son who considers it to be the best of the many whey powders he has used over the past 8 yrs. of training. The product tastes good, mixes well, and is a flexible product that works well with fruit or rolled oats or even amping with cocoa/chocolate. (Son prefers flavor of the Jarrow french vanilla with added cocoa pdr over the Jarrow Carribean Chocolate which has a cinnamon spin.) But the french vanilla flavor does stand by itself deliciously, as well. The 17 grams of protein per serving is a great boost for post-workout muscle repair, esp. with the BCAA content. Less muscle pain the next day when you use this. Our family also uses this product for quick meals & pick-me ups when energy flags. The glutamine content gives us an energy boost usually within 20 minutes. The feeling is not one of caffeine high, but rather a smooth, calm directed focus. This product is also great for diminishing cravings for unhealthy food. It satisfies your urges for junk & helps you focus & be productive in work, exercise, and socially as well. Our family has used many Jarrow products over the past decade & is sold on their purity, potency, and cost-effectiveness and personal value. This is one of our many repeat-order products.

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

My opinion

Posted by 5578390618376747778 on Jun 10, 2012

Very good taste . No artificial sweetners or rBST . I use in my smoothies , with bananas and cinnamon .

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2381169 on Nov 24, 2011

I really have nothing to complain about and all praise. It's easy to drink, goes well with fruit, and mixes well. I enjoy it a lot!

Yummy!!

Posted by username161 on Dec 14, 2011

This is the best vanilla flavour I've tried, and I've tried loads of dif brands. Sometimes mixes a little clumpy, but I'm not bothered because the flavour and natural ingredients make it the best whey in this volume/price range! Try it yum yum yum yes mmmmmm.

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, French Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs (908 g)

Posted by Reviewer1519529 on Feb 14, 2012

great product,

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, French Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs (908 g)

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Feb 16, 2012

A good product, I'll take another.

Another great product

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Feb 26, 2012

Pleasant and very mild taste, easily dissolved into whatever food you want. My husband regularly mashes some in with a banana for extra protein to add to his cereal. I added a big scoop of it to make a smoothie with coconut water with electrolytes, a banana and powdered vitamin/mineral supplement (All One for Seniors) in place of the doctor-suggested Slimfast or Ensure when prepping for a colonoscopy. It worked well for me and was a pleasant, healthy drink.