I will not choose it again

Posted by 4948141533123938961 on Dec 30, 2014

For me the taste is very average. I you need to note the concentration of the protein - the product is cheaper, and the concentration of the protein is ~2x lower, compering with other products.

bland taste

Posted by Reviewer1744311 on Jun 13, 2014

It tastes very very bland. Hardly any taste at all. But it mixes ok. The protein is decent, easily digested and help my muscles recovery.

Meh

Posted by 4780668091345892104 on Jun 10, 2014

The flavor is OK and the package was way bigger than expected. The problem is that a couple of weeks after receining it I became more health-concious about the things I usually eat and drink. This product contains fructose, which causes multiple problems and is one of the products to blame for the obesity epidemic around the world. So I wouldn't recommend it, stay away from fructose.

Contains fructose

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Good taste though.

Whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Jun 16, 2011

Certainly a good product but the smell is too chemical... thus i didn't even taste the product. I prefer unflavored whey. I ordered this product because its expiration was 2012 (thus manufactured before Fukushima).

Weird Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2872830 on Apr 11, 2011

I thought the protein powder mixed well, but the flavor was so strange to me. Didn't really have a true chocolate taste. The best tasting chocolate I have tried is the sunwarrior protein.

Chemical taste and feeling

Posted by Reviewer2172628 on Jun 01, 2010

This is the first time I buy whey protein so I don't know how the other brands taste, but to me it is pure chemical powder and taste, very unnatural and unpleasant.