one of the best whey protein

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Very smooth and mild chocolate taste. Not too sweet which is the way I like it. Compared to similar natural protein powders sweetened with stevia I much prefer this to their overly sweet and chemical aftertaste. I've been trying different powders for 30 years and this is one of the better ones I've had. I will update if it causes any undo stomach upset which some inferior proteins can cause. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good taste and like the natural ingredient

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

Chocolate favor is good, especially without articifical favor. Like the natural ingredients. Work great for my husband. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great.

Posted by Hugo-iH on Sep 03, 2015

I'm really liking this whey protein. It's a really good mix of different amino acids and the chocolate actually tastes great. Highly recommended. Watch my page for more reviews, especially if you're new to the website!

Amazing recovery

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Dec 22, 2007

Can't really beat this pharmaceutical grade whey for workout recovery. Great price for a high quality whey

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer2044835 on Sep 24, 2008

It's easy to mix and it's good tasting. Caribbean Chocolate is better than the vanilla flavor. The vanilla flavor didn't really taste like vanilla but this one is the best.

Jarrow Formulas. Whey Protein Crribean Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3277333 on Jul 25, 2008

I only wish, it would be sold in 10 pound bags also. It would be less expensive.

taste is bad

Posted by Reviewer2298668 on Jul 01, 2011

it's like plastic

Great whey protein concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1358636 on Dec 27, 2007

This was the only whey protein concentrate I could find that tasted and mixed well without the artifical sugars and additives. It has all the subfractions and it seems they spent special attention to them when making this protein. Best whey concentrate on the market I think.

For the protein.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

Great taste, it doesnt have that powdery after taste and provides a good amount of protein and a whole herd of amino acids that the body needs as well.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Apr 15, 2008

Great company, love the milk shake taste