Great.

Posted by Hugo-iH on Sep 03, 2015

I'm really liking this whey protein. It's a really good mix of different amino acids and the chocolate actually tastes great. Highly recommended. Watch my page for more reviews, especially if you're new to the website!

one of the best whey protein

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Very smooth and mild chocolate taste. Not too sweet which is the way I like it. Compared to similar natural protein powders sweetened with stevia I much prefer this to their overly sweet and chemical aftertaste. I've been trying different powders for 30 years and this is one of the better ones I've had. I will update if it causes any undo stomach upset which some inferior proteins can cause. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love the taste of this Whey Protein

Posted by 5246944195916449683 on Jun 12, 2015

I tried this Whey Protein to a friend of mine and I relaly like it. I just receive my order of 2 bottles.

Sweet!!

Posted by 4910301944692833956 on May 13, 2015

I use the unflavoured but my members said the chocolate is bit too sweet

JARROW--i love jarrow products/have ordered many but--

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

I've been using the 'UNFLAVORED' kind---WHICH IS GREAT-GREAT. I ordered the chocolate kind and because of the FRUCTOSE in it--to make the chocolate flavor a little sweeter--it does not taste as good and even has a 'smell' when opened--I KNOW Jarrow is a great brand and I use many of their products, but this one (the chocolate with fructose) I will not order again...I will order only the 'unflavored' kind--which, as I said, is great. Maybe jarrow could make 'their chocolate kind' WITHOUT the BAD FRUCTOSE. thankfully.....Sincerely..

I will not choose it again

Posted by 4948141533123938961 on Dec 30, 2014

For me the taste is very average. I you need to note the concentration of the protein - the product is cheaper, and the concentration of the protein is ~2x lower, compering with other products.

Not so high protein

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Sep 22, 2014

There's other stuff out there that provides better levels of protein. I don't think this item is terribly efficient. The taste is not so strong, so it may be good for some.

Yummy protein

Posted by 4839167435341634789 on Jul 18, 2014

Love the chocolate taste and it 'a filling. ! I mix it in the blender with frozen fruit. The blender takes the lumps out.

Very good

Posted by 5585446932047832013 on Jul 11, 2014

Natural

Good taste and like the natural ingredient

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

Chocolate favor is good, especially without articifical favor. Like the natural ingredients. Work great for my husband. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.