Not filling like I had hoped!

Posted by Reviewer1080780 on Dec 29, 2009

Taste is not that great either, going to try the vanilla next.

Not so good tasting

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Jun 01, 2010

I am a chocolate lover, travel far and wide to sample some of the world`s best chocolates. I found the `chocolate` taste of this a real turn off. I suggest the vanilla flavor of this product is much more tasty, and the vanilla is much easier to blend with a variety of liquids (vegetable juice,etc) It`s a great protien powder, I just think the taste is off and the vanilla is much better. Vanilla also has a creamy consistency to it that this powder does not have.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1398735 on Apr 22, 2011

Tastes like powdered milk, even the chocolate version, it's drinkable although not my favorite, might order again or not...

This is ok.

Posted by Reviewer2170042 on Jun 12, 2011

I can not say anythig bad from this product.

Taste could be better

Posted by Reviewer2754117 on Aug 18, 2010

l used synta6 and twinlab whey before, they have much better taste then this. I recommend twinlab, same price better taste.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer2262386 on Jan 15, 2011

Not very easy to mix, medium taste, nice price

Chemical taste and feeling

Posted by Reviewer2172628 on Jun 01, 2010

This is the first time I buy whey protein so I don't know how the other brands taste, but to me it is pure chemical powder and taste, very unnatural and unpleasant.

Whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Jun 16, 2011

Certainly a good product but the smell is too chemical... thus i didn't even taste the product. I prefer unflavored whey. I ordered this product because its expiration was 2012 (thus manufactured before Fukushima).

Meh

Posted by 4780668091345892104 on Jun 10, 2014

The flavor is OK and the package was way bigger than expected. The problem is that a couple of weeks after receining it I became more health-concious about the things I usually eat and drink. This product contains fructose, which causes multiple problems and is one of the products to blame for the obesity epidemic around the world. So I wouldn't recommend it, stay away from fructose.

bland taste

Posted by Reviewer1744311 on Jun 13, 2014

It tastes very very bland. Hardly any taste at all. But it mixes ok. The protein is decent, easily digested and help my muscles recovery.