Great taste and great price!

Posted by HealthforLife on Dec 11, 2008

Love the ingredients in this and it tastes great!! The price is the best. I actually lost some weight once I started taking this as a protein supplement (I had been trying w/out success)post partum.

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, Caribbean Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Dec 14, 2008

Mixes easily- I take it every day and love the convenience- great product!

Jarrow Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2749046 on Feb 24, 2010

Our family has used Jarrow Formulas for many years on the recommendation of a Naturpath Dr. I was unable to find any company that had it in stock, until I came across iHerb - they gave me excellent service.

Best vegetarian whey in the market

Posted by Reviewer2251822 on Apr 03, 2010

I chose Jarrow because of its vegetarian recipe. They do not use rennet derived from animals and that makes it a perfect alternative. Not only is this animal-rennet free but it tastes great! I drink this with my breakfast and after workouts and it does the job as a regular whey. The only problem is that it this whey has less protein per scoop, so you might have to use a bigger scooper than they provider or double it up. The chocolate taste is just fine even with double scoops.

Best protein I've used

Posted by Reviewer2524520 on Feb 10, 2011

After so many positive reviews, I had to try this brand. Not only was it about half the price as in the stores, but the quality if far superior to any protein we've tried so far. Mixes easily in milk or water, and tastes just as good in either. Also seems much easier to digest than other protein powders that are full of junk. Just wish they made a larger size!

Best chocolate taste

Posted by Reviewer1010382 on Jun 24, 2011

I take this mixed in raw milk and it makes the most wonderful smooth milk shake and tastes like chocolate should. There is slight sugar in it but thats it helps the taste and is fine unless you are after zero sugar specifically, beats artificial tasting sweeteners hands down.

Amazing Value, Amazing Taste

Posted by Reviewer2902873 on Aug 30, 2011

Note in supermarkets, how many processed food are guilty of pumping up their Protein Content via Whey Powder. I am sick of food marketing ruses to trick people it's healthy when it's terribly not. Most of us are not eating quality protein and Whey Powder is a good, if not the best, substitute for a light breakfast. Use warm water to dissociate the lumps faster. It's good value and chocolately taste deserves a 5 stars.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2918645 on Sep 05, 2011

First time I tried Jarrow. Very good will order again.

Effective and VERY Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3191686 on Oct 27, 2011

Jarrow Whey Caribbean Chocolate is a great protein powder. It tastes great without having all that junk in it, like aspartame. It's fast absorbing, easy to mix (doesn't chunk up too much), and doesn't feel heavy in the stomach. And it's relatively well-priced.

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, Ultrafiltered Powder, Caribbean Chocolate, 2 lbs (908 g)

Posted by Reviewer1535482 on Oct 31, 2011

Very tasty and not expensive.