Jarrow Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2749046 on Feb 24, 2010

Our family has used Jarrow Formulas for many years on the recommendation of a Naturpath Dr. I was unable to find any company that had it in stock, until I came across iHerb - they gave me excellent service.

Best vegetarian whey in the market

Posted by Reviewer2251822 on Apr 03, 2010

I chose Jarrow because of its vegetarian recipe. They do not use rennet derived from animals and that makes it a perfect alternative. Not only is this animal-rennet free but it tastes great! I drink this with my breakfast and after workouts and it does the job as a regular whey. The only problem is that it this whey has less protein per scoop, so you might have to use a bigger scooper than they provider or double it up. The chocolate taste is just fine even with double scoops.

Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein Shake is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1403806 on Mar 03, 2010

My personal trainer was the one who told me about this wonderful shake. I drink it everyday in the morning and it gives me enough energy to work eight hours in the office, plus two more hours in the gym. I do not feel hungry, so I do not need to snack as often as I used to. Great shake,I cannot live without it anymore@

Amazing Value, Amazing Taste

Posted by Reviewer2902873 on Aug 30, 2011

Note in supermarkets, how many processed food are guilty of pumping up their Protein Content via Whey Powder. I am sick of food marketing ruses to trick people it's healthy when it's terribly not. Most of us are not eating quality protein and Whey Powder is a good, if not the best, substitute for a light breakfast. Use warm water to dissociate the lumps faster. It's good value and chocolately taste deserves a 5 stars.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2918645 on Sep 05, 2011

First time I tried Jarrow. Very good will order again.

Effective and VERY Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3191686 on Oct 27, 2011

Jarrow Whey Caribbean Chocolate is a great protein powder. It tastes great without having all that junk in it, like aspartame. It's fast absorbing, easy to mix (doesn't chunk up too much), and doesn't feel heavy in the stomach. And it's relatively well-priced.

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, Ultrafiltered Powder, Caribbean Chocolate, 2 lbs (908 g)

Posted by Reviewer1535482 on Oct 31, 2011

Very tasty and not expensive.

Best chocolate taste

Posted by Reviewer1010382 on Jun 24, 2011

I take this mixed in raw milk and it makes the most wonderful smooth milk shake and tastes like chocolate should. There is slight sugar in it but thats it helps the taste and is fine unless you are after zero sugar specifically, beats artificial tasting sweeteners hands down.

Very Good

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Apr 09, 2014

I love the taste, perfectto drink and to make cake and muffins

Very good!

Posted by 4700597195395570800 on Sep 26, 2013

I am really surprised for the time that it arrived. It was really fast. Excellent product.