Amazing Value, Amazing Taste

Posted by Reviewer2902873 on Aug 30, 2011

Note in supermarkets, how many processed food are guilty of pumping up their Protein Content via Whey Powder. I am sick of food marketing ruses to trick people it's healthy when it's terribly not. Most of us are not eating quality protein and Whey Powder is a good, if not the best, substitute for a light breakfast. Use warm water to dissociate the lumps faster. It's good value and chocolately taste deserves a 5 stars.

Good Protein

Posted by Reviewer2023721 on Aug 15, 2011

I usually have my protein with water, though with this one its with milk. The taste isn't the best though you get quality which is good.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Aug 08, 2011

Great taste. Gives me good energy. And is a better quality than most I've seen

taste is bad

Posted by Reviewer2298668 on Jul 01, 2011

it's like plastic

JARROW whey protein, Carib'n Choc.

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Jun 27, 2011

Excellent product, GREAT price, with an interesting, mellow chocolate taste that is not too sweet. i will buy this again. 4 stars

Best chocolate taste

Posted by Reviewer1010382 on Jun 24, 2011

I take this mixed in raw milk and it makes the most wonderful smooth milk shake and tastes like chocolate should. There is slight sugar in it but thats it helps the taste and is fine unless you are after zero sugar specifically, beats artificial tasting sweeteners hands down.

Good value and tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2682196 on Jun 19, 2011

A nutritionist recommended this brand to me, and I was not disappointed. No artificial sugar or flavors, only 4g of sugar, 17g protein per one scoop, and only 100 calories. Perfect! The chocolate taste is good, and it goes great with soy or regular milk. I will be buying this again.

Best Chocolate Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1839228 on Jun 16, 2011

I've been using this exclusively for my morning shakes for quite some time now and am very happy with it. Nice chocolate flavor, not too sweet, good amount of protein and great price from IHerb.

Whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Jun 16, 2011

Certainly a good product but the smell is too chemical... thus i didn't even taste the product. I prefer unflavored whey. I ordered this product because its expiration was 2012 (thus manufactured before Fukushima).

This is ok.

Posted by Reviewer2170042 on Jun 12, 2011

I can not say anythig bad from this product.