Albrosado

Posted by 4722228713103122948 on Aug 27, 2013

I have being using this product for long time. Excellent!!!

Love the taste of this Whey Protein

Posted by 5246944195916449683 on Jun 12, 2015

I tried this Whey Protein to a friend of mine and I relaly like it. I just receive my order of 2 bottles.

Yummy protein

Posted by 4839167435341634789 on Jul 18, 2014

Love the chocolate taste and it 'a filling. ! I mix it in the blender with frozen fruit. The blender takes the lumps out.

Love it

Posted by CarolynJanson on Sep 08, 2011

This stuff is great! The only thing I would like to change, is to alter the sweetener from fructose to glucose, which is a better sugar for the body. Apart from that, it has improved my health distinctly, and is helping with a small weight loss project too. It seems to work better here after taking it for some time.

Good chocolate whey

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Dec 03, 2010

Would rather see stevia instead of fructose but at least it's not a lot. Chocolate much better than vanilla. Good alternative to Jay Robb without breaking the bank.

Good price, but not that tasty

Posted by faintlyglowing on Sep 06, 2012

I get sick almost every time I take my post-workout shake. It tastes very sweet, and I'm not sure I would recommend this.. Will not be ordering this again, but I'm open to try the vanilla og unflavoured one. :)

Meh

Posted by 4780668091345892104 on Jun 10, 2014

The flavor is OK and the package was way bigger than expected. The problem is that a couple of weeks after receining it I became more health-concious about the things I usually eat and drink. This product contains fructose, which causes multiple problems and is one of the products to blame for the obesity epidemic around the world. So I wouldn't recommend it, stay away from fructose.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3218195 on Aug 06, 2008

Best protein supplement I've ever had. Tastes good, ALL-NATURAL (best part), and inexpensive.

Protein

Posted by Anders on Apr 13, 2012

I love Jarrow Formulas Protein easy to mix and good tasting For taste i prefer the vanilla one

excelent