Jarrow Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2749046 on Feb 24, 2010

Our family has used Jarrow Formulas for many years on the recommendation of a Naturpath Dr. I was unable to find any company that had it in stock, until I came across iHerb - they gave me excellent service.

Fine Quality and Very Satisfying

Posted by Reviewer2850700 on Nov 21, 2009

I like this formula, not only because of its marvelous flavor and ease of digestion, but because it is the only whey protein I've found that is sweetened with Lo Han, a natural sugarless sweetener that has been found to be acceptable to the body. It appears to contain all the essential amino acids in concentrated form, and the texture is very smooth.

Love the taste of this Whey Protein

Posted by 5246944195916449683 on Jun 12, 2015

I tried this Whey Protein to a friend of mine and I relaly like it. I just receive my order of 2 bottles.

Best protein I've used

Posted by Reviewer2524520 on Feb 10, 2011

After so many positive reviews, I had to try this brand. Not only was it about half the price as in the stores, but the quality if far superior to any protein we've tried so far. Mixes easily in milk or water, and tastes just as good in either. Also seems much easier to digest than other protein powders that are full of junk. Just wish they made a larger size!

Love it

Posted by CarolynJanson on Sep 08, 2011

This stuff is great! The only thing I would like to change, is to alter the sweetener from fructose to glucose, which is a better sugar for the body. Apart from that, it has improved my health distinctly, and is helping with a small weight loss project too. It seems to work better here after taking it for some time.

Good chocolate whey

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Dec 03, 2010

Would rather see stevia instead of fructose but at least it's not a lot. Chocolate much better than vanilla. Good alternative to Jay Robb without breaking the bank.

Good price, but not that tasty

Posted by faintlyglowing on Sep 06, 2012

I get sick almost every time I take my post-workout shake. It tastes very sweet, and I'm not sure I would recommend this.. Will not be ordering this again, but I'm open to try the vanilla og unflavoured one. :)

Meh

Posted by 4780668091345892104 on Jun 10, 2014

The flavor is OK and the package was way bigger than expected. The problem is that a couple of weeks after receining it I became more health-concious about the things I usually eat and drink. This product contains fructose, which causes multiple problems and is one of the products to blame for the obesity epidemic around the world. So I wouldn't recommend it, stay away from fructose.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3218195 on Aug 06, 2008

Best protein supplement I've ever had. Tastes good, ALL-NATURAL (best part), and inexpensive.

Protein

Posted by Anders on Apr 13, 2012

I love Jarrow Formulas Protein easy to mix and good tasting For taste i prefer the vanilla one