taste is bad

Posted by Reviewer2298668 on Jul 01, 2011

it's like plastic

Some Problems

Posted by Reviewer2502626 on May 04, 2012

Good evening, I didn't receive this whey protein yet. Maybe could be a problem with the customs from Brazil. TY Maurício

Worst taste ever had to throw it away

Posted by Reviewer3320396 on Jun 17, 2014

I have tried about 6 different chocolate wey in this one was horrible, felt like a mix of plastic and rotten eggs, maybe because it´s more natural than others or cheaper? It was so bad i threw away the whole of it and believe me, i have never ever done that, hate wasting money, but it´s not suppose to be a pain to drink. Not recommended...

JARROW--i love jarrow products/have ordered many but--

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

I've been using the 'UNFLAVORED' kind---WHICH IS GREAT-GREAT. I ordered the chocolate kind and because of the FRUCTOSE in it--to make the chocolate flavor a little sweeter--it does not taste as good and even has a 'smell' when opened--I KNOW Jarrow is a great brand and I use many of their products, but this one (the chocolate with fructose) I will not order again...I will order only the 'unflavored' kind--which, as I said, is great. Maybe jarrow could make 'their chocolate kind' WITHOUT the BAD FRUCTOSE. thankfully.....Sincerely..

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer2053177 on Sep 01, 2008

I love the vanilla version of this and usually prefer chocolate to vanilla, but I was disappointed with this.

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2070802 on Apr 05, 2011

I didnt like the taste..