Amazing recovery

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Dec 22, 2007

Can't really beat this pharmaceutical grade whey for workout recovery. Great price for a high quality whey

one of the best whey protein

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Very smooth and mild chocolate taste. Not too sweet which is the way I like it. Compared to similar natural protein powders sweetened with stevia I much prefer this to their overly sweet and chemical aftertaste. I've been trying different powders for 30 years and this is one of the better ones I've had. I will update if it causes any undo stomach upset which some inferior proteins can cause. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good taste and like the natural ingredient

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

Chocolate favor is good, especially without articifical favor. Like the natural ingredients. Work great for my husband. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Excellent Value

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I used to use this whey a lot as it was the best of the bunch when I discovered it. Hormone free and a concentrate, it doesn't appear to be overly processed like most whey powders and is very good value. However, I now prefer Natural Factors Whey Factors, which is practically the same price and has a very good nutritional profile.

Great protein powder

Posted by 4906718366780755879 on Apr 23, 2014

This is the ONLY reasonably priced whey protein powder that does not contain artificial ingredients. Most whey proteins have Sucralose, Aspartame or other artificial flavors but Jarrow Formulas Chocolate Whey does not - it's just got cocoa powder and a little bit of dextrose. If you want good whey protein without the Frankenstein lab ingredients, this is the best priced option available on this site. Tastes good, mixes easily, just a great whey protein all around. Recommended.

For the protein.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

Great taste, it doesnt have that powdery after taste and provides a good amount of protein and a whole herd of amino acids that the body needs as well.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Apr 15, 2008

Great company, love the milk shake taste

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer2044835 on Sep 24, 2008

It's easy to mix and it's good tasting. Caribbean Chocolate is better than the vanilla flavor. The vanilla flavor didn't really taste like vanilla but this one is the best.

Best I've used to date!

Posted by Reviewer3143374 on Sep 15, 2009

Over the years I've tried about 7 or 8 brands of Whey protein and this is bar none the best tasting... and it mixes very good too. The funny thing is, with all my past brands, I considered chocolate the worst flavor. I was pleasantly surprised with how good this Whey was and am so thankful that it's all-natural, since my body gets those dizzy headaches with artificial sweetened whey's. I'll be buying this from now on and am glad I stumbled across it. 5 stars!

Fullfilled

Posted by Reviewer2680695 on Oct 11, 2008

Great tasting, especially with a bananna. I have this every morning after my workout. I am definitely going to try the vanilla. It leaves me fulfilled and satisfied after my morning workouts and I'm good until my first snack. I recommend