Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 35.3 oz (1 kg) Powder

Excellent Chlorella Quality, Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3129018 on Oct 05, 2009

I live in Japan and this Chlorella is about $32 for 0.14kg at an on-line shop (little tabs). I haven't been able to find the powder form here so was over the moon to find this quality of chlorella at this price in this form here at iHerb. I combine this with Now's Hawaiian Spirulina to provide a top nutritional combination. Am looking to add a third, Klamath Blue Green Algae, to complete the algal super formula. Benefits so far (in combination with Spirulina) include, clearing up of skin/complexion, sustained energy, a feeling of general well-being and nutritional fullness, and alkalising and balance. My Spirulina:Chlorella ratio is about 2:1. Advice from my wife is to start at half a teaspoon and work up over a couple of weeks to 1/2 to 1 Tbs to avoid the sudden detox symptoms you might get by "shocking" the body into action by an initial large amount.

Excellent, Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2874223 on Nov 11, 2007

This is great chlorella, a great product, very powerful and detoxifying. We feel a big difference taking it, it feels great. This is not just another supplement, this is real food of a powerful sort, a rejuvanative that can truly restore. We take tablespoons a day; you could live on this stuff, practically, and you'd be in a different realm health-wise than most people.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1831299 on Aug 11, 2009

I have recommended this to so many people. It gives you a sense of well-being. I make a smoothy with it in the morning for my breakfast. 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup soymilk, a heaping teaspoon of Chlorella, 2 heaping teaspoons of Earthrise Spirulina, 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed meal, 1 tablespoon of Jarrow Formula Berry High--mix and drink. I eat a banana and I'm good to go until lunch time. My appetite for sweets has decreased significantly. I have more energy and my arthritis isn't as painful. I've dropped a few pounds. Can't say enough about this. I've been taking this for several months.

Loads of chlorophyll and a bargain price

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Jan 03, 2009

This stuff is amazing, and I am quite pleased with it. In addition to being a great source of chlorophyll, this is a whole food that is a lot cheaper than drinking liquid cholorphyll, and contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. Very energizing. This is a powerful supplement. Be sure to start out with small servings and work your way up, to give your body time to cleanse and avoid a healing crisis.

Excellent Daily Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Jan 24, 2007

For over four years I have used this product daily to alkalinize my body and for the detoxifying effect of chlorella. Of course the nutrients in one large tablespoon per day are exceptional. This is the best chlorella product / value I have found. I mix this powder with a large glass of water; there isn't a bad taste.