Yaeyama

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Oct 25, 2013

Not the best tasting Chlorella and i am just buying it cos it is cheap and good. It does its job. I don't have any complaints. Just mix it with tomato juice, leave it in the fridge overnight and it tastes a lot better.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by 4971911164456153056 on Aug 27, 2013

Very clear powder and good test big surprise is box full of powder

We used it and loved it, but not now after Fukoshima

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

You will probably delete this review, but it may be important to keep it. This is a product from Japan and I am not so sure it is safe to buy it now. Well, am pretty sure not. it's a shame, because the chlorella is a super quality. Sad. Sad world.

Always a good source

Posted by Reviewer2942818 on Apr 24, 2011

I enjoy the quality and the price

Prompt Service & Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1999252 on Feb 25, 2011

They have handled the order professionally and swiftly. Received product in good condition with proper packing. It is a good value for money.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 28, 2011

this is a complete food.especially good for vegans who find it hard to get enough protein and vitamin b12.also has the benefit of a gentle detox.

jarrow chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1592248 on Jan 26, 2011

Love it and love the free shipping

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3257679 on Jan 07, 2011

Haven't had a chance to buy another brand of chlorella yet, so I really don't have anything to compare this to.. but the color looks good to me, and opposed to some reviews in my opinion it does blend with water nicely and isn't as bad tasting as I thought by some reviews.. still certainly wouldn't buy this for the taste. The price is good, so perhaps I'll buy more when I run out.

Nice addition to my daily routine

Posted by jayzou on Oct 13, 2010

I stopped buying most supplements and just added better foods in my diet. However, we now live in a very toxic world where even the word 'organic' has lost much steam in the past few years. Therefore it'll behoove most of us to take supplements that are worth the money for our health. This, along with other highly rated green supplements, are what I usually buy to interchange them on a monthly basis. So next month I'll go with wheatgrass supplements, and nothing more.

Good quality chlorella in a value package

Posted by Reviewer1894767 on Jul 29, 2010

I am very pleased with this large volume chlorella, it really keeps costs in check.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »