Excellent

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Apr 09, 2016

We have been using the product from past two months and found it to be very good and beneficial. Thank you to Jarrow and iherb.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1209967 on Apr 07, 2016

This product is excellent - I ordered it repeatedly - It tastes good and is easy to use in a blender - I helps me to feel good!

I love this chlorella!

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

Heavy metal detox Helps with leaky gut High in nutrients 65% proteinComparing with Earthrise brand Expiry/best before date shown on website maybe inaccurateI purchase like 4 weeks ago from March 22, 2016 8:27 am and best before 08/17 P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Wonderful chlorella

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 24, 2015

Good value

Jarrow Yaeyama Chlorella delicious

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 03, 2015

We have tried several different chlorellas: none have the intense colour and taste like this one. It simply tastes healthy, not like the gray insipid other brands. We have ordered this twice. Help detox. It also has lots of protein and minerals. I wondered whether it is still safe to take as it comes from Japan: Jarrow informed me that their supply was from before the earthquake also they keep up by testing it. Millie from Canuckland

The best

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

Always get an amazing rush every time i take chlorella. Extremely cleansing and detoxifying. Does the body good!

My favourite supplement for leaky gut and in general

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Feb 01, 2015

I have tried roughly 90 supplements, most from iherb, so it is ascertainable. This one is my favourite from both a theorical and empiric standpoit. Theorically, it is a superfood which can (and should!) be taken in large quantities as opposed to useless tiny placebo pills or tablets. Furthermore, numerous clinical trials attest powerful antinflammatory, Th1-enhancing and antiallergic power (lowers IgE production to casein, spirulina is apparently stronger in this regard), also antioxidant, intestine-repairing and of course nutritional value. Then, empirically, it is the thing that most has helped me with stool consistency, intestinal inflammation (leaky gut) and the resulting face eczema. Although it doesnt substitute a insanely strict diet and indulging in bad meals still gives me pain. I think it does give a greater sense of energy and wellbeing. For sure it beats things like maca which mess with your thyroid and HPA axis.

Hidden shipping fees rip-off ...Buyer beware

Posted by 4977844803828274411 on Mar 11, 2014

This is the 2nd time I've ordered from iherb & while the products are great, they're advertised as being reasonably priced... That is until they get to your door & want an extra $20+ for hidden shipping fees. This as happened both times that I've ordered from iherb. BUYERS BEWARE of hidden shipping fees!

Good product for a great price!

Posted by 4828952783148134629 on Mar 06, 2014

Good product for a great price!

We like it

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

I have been taking this for a couple years, & it seems to do me well!! My husband is starting to use it daily as well.