Great product

Posted by Reviewer1384813 on Feb 01, 2008

Out of all the supplements this is has the most profound positive effect. I will sometimes run out and go with out this for a couple of weeks and I notice a significant decrease in energy and overall well-being.

The bottle is not well-sealed

Posted by 4931700268181295211 on Dec 11, 2013

I bought 4 bottle in 4 indepent orders. One bottle leaked. And I wrote to iherb with photoes, but get no further answer in 2 weeks. That's what the VIP means in iherb.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 05, 2008

This is a mainstay of my cleansing and alkalinizing program. Yaeyama Chlorella is a superior product, and Yarrow Formulas offers this bulk sized container at a good price. Since I have started taking this product daily in my "green smoothies", people keep telling me "how good I look", my skin is glowing and my age signs are reversing. Highly recommended.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3336690 on Dec 09, 2009

I am an avid Sun Chlorella user and I never thought I would switch until my daughter told me about a more economical chlorella that does the same thing. I didn't believe her but I gave it a try and now I am on my second container.

For IBS

Posted by Reviewer2747869 on Jun 29, 2009

I have had IBS for almost a year and this has helped very much. It is known to be a mercury dotoxifier, which is oftentimes the cause of IBS. (Heavy metal toxicity). I was taking 6 scoops in the a.m. and p.m., but am now down to 6 scoops a.m. only. ALSO, my 14 yr. old Westie gets a scoop every a.m. and loves it! If I forget to give it to her she comes and reminds me to. She has no bad odors and it's probably detoxifying her too! : )

amazing results!!

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Nov 02, 2007

If you can get past the taste for the first few days you will fall in love with it. I can't prise this product's ability to cleanse and heal.

Yaeyamma quality with iherb's super price

Posted by Reviewer2824559 on Jan 23, 2007

Yaeyamma is one of the top chlorella's and very pricey. You will not find a better price on the internet!

Rich, Vibrant Chlorella; No Concerns About Radiation

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 14, 2012

I purchased this product as part of my combination of Spirulina/Chlorella to replace a number of multivitamin supplements. I take 20 grams of this product and 20-30 grams of Hawaiian Spirulina per day. Over the course of 3 months, I have experienced a significant improvement in my energy level, my ability to concentrate at work, my ability to recover quickly from long runs, and an overall feeling of well-being and strength. While I don't attribute any miraculous effects to this product or Spirulina, I do feel much more nourished and focused during the day. I attribute some of the effects to the large doses of high quality protein and iron found in these products, things I often felt lacking in my diet. This product in particular is of exceptionally high quality. The Chlorella is a rich shade of green, like a newly sprouted plant, and the smell and taste are very agreeable and energizing to me. I will continue to use Chlorella and Spirulina together and enjoy the added benefit of being able to clean out a closet full of multivitamins and other supplements and replace them with some of the most powerful and concentrated whole food supplements on earth. P.S. Regarding the issue of radiation from the Fukushima disaster, Yaeyama is located far south of the nuclear reactor site, closer to Taiwan than to Japan. In addition, the manufacturer of yaeyama chlorella posts radiation inspection data on their website, which you can visit by doing a google search for "yaeyama chlorella".

My favourite supplement for leaky gut and in general

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Feb 01, 2015

I have tried roughly 90 supplements, most from iherb, so it is ascertainable. This one is my favourite from both a theorical and empiric standpoit. Theorically, it is a superfood which can (and should!) be taken in large quantities as opposed to useless tiny placebo pills or tablets. Furthermore, numerous clinical trials attest powerful antinflammatory, Th1-enhancing and antiallergic power (lowers IgE production to casein, spirulina is apparently stronger in this regard), also antioxidant, intestine-repairing and of course nutritional value. Then, empirically, it is the thing that most has helped me with stool consistency, intestinal inflammation (leaky gut) and the resulting face eczema. Although it doesnt substitute a insanely strict diet and indulging in bad meals still gives me pain. I think it does give a greater sense of energy and wellbeing. For sure it beats things like maca which mess with your thyroid and HPA axis.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1698364 on Jan 15, 2010

I must say this is probably the first supplement I found effective. I started feeling an increase in energy since the first day I started taking chlorella. Also, I don't feel as tired as I used to after an intense cardio training. The taste is not bad, although my wife can't swallow it, so some people might find the taste unacceptable. Just looking at the deep dark-green color will tell you that it must be good for you. I am taking one table spoon (probably twice the recommended dose) and it lasted about 3 months. I have just ordered the second container.