Packed with vitamins and good stuff!

Posted by olofpersson on May 16, 2012

Absorbs and cleanses the body from heavy metals etc. Food for the friendly intestinal bacteria flora. It grows in open air bassins filled with spring water on the japanese island Ishigaki. This island is situated in the far south, closer to Taiwan then to Japan. The distance is more than 1800 km from the Fukushima and not in the direction of the radioactive clouds.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 05, 2008

This is a mainstay of my cleansing and alkalinizing program. Yaeyama Chlorella is a superior product, and Yarrow Formulas offers this bulk sized container at a good price. Since I have started taking this product daily in my "green smoothies", people keep telling me "how good I look", my skin is glowing and my age signs are reversing. Highly recommended.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3336690 on Dec 09, 2009

I am an avid Sun Chlorella user and I never thought I would switch until my daughter told me about a more economical chlorella that does the same thing. I didn't believe her but I gave it a try and now I am on my second container.

The bottle is not well-sealed

Posted by 4931700268181295211 on Dec 11, 2013

I bought 4 bottle in 4 indepent orders. One bottle leaked. And I wrote to iherb with photoes, but get no further answer in 2 weeks. That's what the VIP means in iherb.

For IBS

Posted by Reviewer2747869 on Jun 29, 2009

I have had IBS for almost a year and this has helped very much. It is known to be a mercury dotoxifier, which is oftentimes the cause of IBS. (Heavy metal toxicity). I was taking 6 scoops in the a.m. and p.m., but am now down to 6 scoops a.m. only. ALSO, my 14 yr. old Westie gets a scoop every a.m. and loves it! If I forget to give it to her she comes and reminds me to. She has no bad odors and it's probably detoxifying her too! : )