Great value

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Super high quality. The taste can be difficult for some people.

Might be working

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Sep 07, 2012

Firstly, be warned that this smells and tastes absolutely vile. When you prepare it you will find that it smells of ponds and old swimming pools because...it's algae! you'll have to get used to it over time. Nevertheless, i think it is effective as i have been taking it with other green powders and my cravings have diminished. also, this alone it helps me go, which I take as proof of its detoxifying powers. ps. i think with all chlorella you can't really go wrong with yaeyama as it has to be grown under certain conditions and on a faraway island of Japan

Low quality product

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 25, 2012

I have doubt about the quality of this chlorella. I threw it away after few tries.

Rich, Vibrant Chlorella; No Concerns About Radiation

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 14, 2012

I purchased this product as part of my combination of Spirulina/Chlorella to replace a number of multivitamin supplements. I take 20 grams of this product and 20-30 grams of Hawaiian Spirulina per day. Over the course of 3 months, I have experienced a significant improvement in my energy level, my ability to concentrate at work, my ability to recover quickly from long runs, and an overall feeling of well-being and strength. While I don't attribute any miraculous effects to this product or Spirulina, I do feel much more nourished and focused during the day. I attribute some of the effects to the large doses of high quality protein and iron found in these products, things I often felt lacking in my diet. This product in particular is of exceptionally high quality. The Chlorella is a rich shade of green, like a newly sprouted plant, and the smell and taste are very agreeable and energizing to me. I will continue to use Chlorella and Spirulina together and enjoy the added benefit of being able to clean out a closet full of multivitamins and other supplements and replace them with some of the most powerful and concentrated whole food supplements on earth. P.S. Regarding the issue of radiation from the Fukushima disaster, Yaeyama is located far south of the nuclear reactor site, closer to Taiwan than to Japan. In addition, the manufacturer of yaeyama chlorella posts radiation inspection data on their website, which you can visit by doing a google search for "yaeyama chlorella".

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I think it is terrible.

Great Value

Posted by 4952925031542648980 on Jul 22, 2012

Will last for ages

We used it and loved it, but not now after Fukoshima

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

You will probably delete this review, but it may be important to keep it. This is a product from Japan and I am not so sure it is safe to buy it now. Well, am pretty sure not. it's a shame, because the chlorella is a super quality. Sad. Sad world.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 21, 2012

good

Packed with vitamins and good stuff!

Posted by olofpersson on May 16, 2012

Absorbs and cleanses the body from heavy metals etc. Food for the friendly intestinal bacteria flora. It grows in open air bassins filled with spring water on the japanese island Ishigaki. This island is situated in the far south, closer to Taiwan then to Japan. The distance is more than 1800 km from the Fukushima and not in the direction of the radioactive clouds.

Good price, excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1003919 on May 03, 2012

I notice an increase in my energy levels. Also I find it helps with daily stress, and helps me focus more when studying. Really worth buying and having as daily superfood, or supplement as some may call it.