Awesome taste!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

Totally delicious and nourishing. I prefer algaes grown in nature and not in a artificial environment. Highly recommended!!!!!!

Might be working

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Sep 07, 2012

Firstly, be warned that this smells and tastes absolutely vile. When you prepare it you will find that it smells of ponds and old swimming pools because...it's algae! you'll have to get used to it over time. Nevertheless, i think it is effective as i have been taking it with other green powders and my cravings have diminished. also, this alone it helps me go, which I take as proof of its detoxifying powers. ps. i think with all chlorella you can't really go wrong with yaeyama as it has to be grown under certain conditions and on a faraway island of Japan

The only Chlorella I use

Posted by 5525559422649118198 on Nov 14, 2012

The price and quality makes it possible to look at Chlorella like food or spice, not a supplement. I take it almost every day for years now. It has a cooling and detoxifying influence on the body and mind, very good in sickness of excess. Can be too detoxifying for sickness of the deficiency type.

Super Deal!

Posted by Reviewer1873951 on Mar 07, 2010

This is a super deal, but tastes aweful. I'm taking a disease fighting dose of 20 grams (5 teaspoons a day). It's really too early to tell if it's having any effect.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1334351 on Mar 25, 2007

I mix this with fresh sqeezed orange juice every morning taking in the natural enzymes from the orange juice and all the great benifits chlorella provides.

Jarrow Yaeyama Chlorella delicious

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 03, 2015

We have tried several different chlorellas: none have the intense colour and taste like this one. It simply tastes healthy, not like the gray insipid other brands. We have ordered this twice. Help detox. It also has lots of protein and minerals. I wondered whether it is still safe to take as it comes from Japan: Jarrow informed me that their supply was from before the earthquake also they keep up by testing it. Millie from Canuckland

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Aug 03, 2009

Like the powder, it's a better price than any capsules you can buy. It seems to be a very high quality chlorella. I use it in juice smoothies and just think ti's a very good product. I'm also taking it during my pregnancy, apparently the chlorella raises haemoglobin levels in a similar manner as taking iron supplements, only better. I hated taking iron, it was so constipating, this chlorella is a much happier alternative for me.

An acquired Taste

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 22, 2011

And am I glad I acquired it! This and spirulina gave me my life back. 20 grams of Earthrise spirulina and 10 grams of chlorella for serious illness, and 1/2 that for health. In just two serious doses, I felt better than I had in several years. Yaeyama is the best chlorella around. Looking forward to it being in stock again!

good cheap product

Posted by Reviewer1155355 on May 09, 2010

It's pure stuff! Cheap when you compare it with the chlorella tablets price. I use it in my blender for making high probiotic/enzymatic/nutritional shakes. These give great relief to my gastro-intestinal discomfort.

Not as good as previous

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on Oct 25, 2008

I first tried chlorella a few months ago and was really amazed how great it worked. I tried the tablets version and just taking 3 tablets would have such a great cleansing effect! I told to myself that until chlorella is cheap and easy available, I am going to be taking it for the rest of my life. Some time later I ran out of chlorella and it was time to purchase it again. I decided to go with this powder because it's 1kg at really good price. First, the taste of this power is really horrible and it took some time to get used to it. Second, I don't see that great cleansing effect which I experience with the first product.