Awesome taste!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

Totally delicious and nourishing. I prefer algaes grown in nature and not in a artificial environment. Highly recommended!!!!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1698364 on Jan 15, 2010

I must say this is probably the first supplement I found effective. I started feeling an increase in energy since the first day I started taking chlorella. Also, I don't feel as tired as I used to after an intense cardio training. The taste is not bad, although my wife can't swallow it, so some people might find the taste unacceptable. Just looking at the deep dark-green color will tell you that it must be good for you. I am taking one table spoon (probably twice the recommended dose) and it lasted about 3 months. I have just ordered the second container.

Might be working

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Sep 07, 2012

Firstly, be warned that this smells and tastes absolutely vile. When you prepare it you will find that it smells of ponds and old swimming pools because...it's algae! you'll have to get used to it over time. Nevertheless, i think it is effective as i have been taking it with other green powders and my cravings have diminished. also, this alone it helps me go, which I take as proof of its detoxifying powers. ps. i think with all chlorella you can't really go wrong with yaeyama as it has to be grown under certain conditions and on a faraway island of Japan

great product and great service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2457770 on May 03, 2009

I find that Jarrow Formula is the best for chlorella. It doesn't taste bad ... just powdery. I do notice a significant improvement in my skin -- looks the way it does after I've consumed lots and lots of broccoli, without the gas and bulk. Great service by iHerb in speediness and delivery.

We like it

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

I have been taking this for a couple years, & it seems to do me well!! My husband is starting to use it daily as well.

Tasty chlorella.

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Aug 09, 2013

Really good tasting chlorella, best I've tried so far. Easily dissolvable. Just mix with water and drink. Improves digestion on the first few doses, usually I take 3tsp about half hour before a meal, three times per day.

An acquired Taste

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 22, 2011

And am I glad I acquired it! This and spirulina gave me my life back. 20 grams of Earthrise spirulina and 10 grams of chlorella for serious illness, and 1/2 that for health. In just two serious doses, I felt better than I had in several years. Yaeyama is the best chlorella around. Looking forward to it being in stock again!

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Aug 03, 2009

Like the powder, it's a better price than any capsules you can buy. It seems to be a very high quality chlorella. I use it in juice smoothies and just think ti's a very good product. I'm also taking it during my pregnancy, apparently the chlorella raises haemoglobin levels in a similar manner as taking iron supplements, only better. I hated taking iron, it was so constipating, this chlorella is a much happier alternative for me.

Great product, Great price

Posted by Reviewer1855031 on Dec 12, 2009

We have been using the Yaeyama Chlorella from Jarrow for the last 2 years - it is really a great product - helps with digestion and elimination, and generally increases our energy. Highly recommended.

Super Deal!

Posted by Reviewer1873951 on Mar 07, 2010

This is a super deal, but tastes aweful. I'm taking a disease fighting dose of 20 grams (5 teaspoons a day). It's really too early to tell if it's having any effect.