My favourite supplement for leaky gut and in general

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Feb 01, 2015

I have tried roughly 90 supplements, most from iherb, so it is ascertainable. This one is my favourite from both a theorical and empiric standpoit. Theorically, it is a superfood which can (and should!) be taken in large quantities as opposed to useless tiny placebo pills or tablets. Furthermore, numerous clinical trials attest powerful antinflammatory, Th1-enhancing and antiallergic power (lowers IgE production to casein, spirulina is apparently stronger in this regard), also antioxidant, intestine-repairing and of course nutritional value. Then, empirically, it is the thing that most has helped me with stool consistency, intestinal inflammation (leaky gut) and the resulting face eczema. Although it doesnt substitute a insanely strict diet and indulging in bad meals still gives me pain. I think it does give a greater sense of energy and wellbeing. For sure it beats things like maca which mess with your thyroid and HPA axis.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1334351 on Mar 25, 2007

I mix this with fresh sqeezed orange juice every morning taking in the natural enzymes from the orange juice and all the great benifits chlorella provides.

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Aug 03, 2009

Like the powder, it's a better price than any capsules you can buy. It seems to be a very high quality chlorella. I use it in juice smoothies and just think ti's a very good product. I'm also taking it during my pregnancy, apparently the chlorella raises haemoglobin levels in a similar manner as taking iron supplements, only better. I hated taking iron, it was so constipating, this chlorella is a much happier alternative for me.

An acquired Taste

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 22, 2011

And am I glad I acquired it! This and spirulina gave me my life back. 20 grams of Earthrise spirulina and 10 grams of chlorella for serious illness, and 1/2 that for health. In just two serious doses, I felt better than I had in several years. Yaeyama is the best chlorella around. Looking forward to it being in stock again!

Super Deal!

Posted by Reviewer1873951 on Mar 07, 2010

This is a super deal, but tastes aweful. I'm taking a disease fighting dose of 20 grams (5 teaspoons a day). It's really too early to tell if it's having any effect.