Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 3.5 oz (100 g) Powder

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Effects!

Posted by CristinaMaria on Feb 04, 2013

Taste like shit, but it really does wonders! I mix it with apple jucie, and drink it fast and easy. Noticing the detoxing effects, great product! Thankyou, iHerb :)

great product

Posted by Reviewer2295590 on Apr 24, 2011

My liver was congested and I started out with this and Nutrex spirulina. It has helped me remove toxins.

Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 15, 2011

I'd never tried chlorella before so have nothing to compare this to, but the texture is nice and the taste inoffensive and it dissolves well in water or a green smoothie. I've been using it for about two weeks and can't say I've noticed any huge difference yet.

Doesn't taste bad

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Dec 23, 2008

It has a fairly light ocean flavor and is providing me with good results. Helps me with detoxing from drinking and actually seems to be elminating some body fat too. I only gave it 4 stars because I prefered NOW foods Taiwanese Chlorella a little better.

Chlorella powder

Posted by Reviewer2732000 on Nov 08, 2010

I'm hoping it will help lower my cholesterol, as a healthier alternative to statin drugs, but I'll only know its effects in about two months. At the moment all I can say is, it tastes awfull! The worst thing I've ever tasted, even worse than curcumin. I'm trying to find something to mix it with, but nothing covers up the taste, it's too strong. Next time I'll get the capsules instead of powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »