Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 3.5 oz (100 g) Powder

Reviews 5-star

Excellent Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2057767 on Nov 27, 2009

I have been taking this for a year, I DO not catch colds any more . (which is great as i used to get them 3-4 times a year) I have lost weight (20lbs in one year) I have NOT changed my diet, so I know that it is the Chlorella. I have A smaller appetite. My skin looks extra radiant and stays smooth, I have regular bowel movements. the list can go on and on. This is an excellent superfood.

Tastes horrible......but so worth it!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Apr 14, 2011

I have had fibromyalgia for almost 5 years, and the only medication the doctors could give me, just made me feel groggy, brain fog and the pain was still 60% there. I have spent a fortune with chiropractors, massage therapists and the pain was always the same. Then I read that metal toxification could cause Fibromyalgia. I had some old fillings changed about 5 years ago so I took a chance and ordered the Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella, the Jarrow Formula ToxGuard Heavy Metal Detox, and cilantro. I followed a cleanse for 14 days and I am stunned that my pain has decreased about 50%. I will not concentrate on losing weight, and after my goal will definitely finish off with another Heavy Metal Detox. I will beat this Fibromyalgia that has been ruining my life, and start living again!!!! Do mix the chlorella with fruit juice as this stuff does taste nasty, but well worth the effort.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

I take a teaspoon of chlorella and kamut wheat grass every morning on empty an stomach. I have done this for about a year now, and for one whole year since i started doing this i have not been sick one day. Headaches are gone, bowl movement is regular, spots are gone and glowing skin meets me in the mirror every morning. I'm convinced the reason is chlorella and kamut. I will never go a day without it. Here in norway, it is extremely expensive for superfoods, so i'm so glad iherb sells this for a good value. Otherwise i could not have been able to purchase these products, and i would still be miserable, spotty and have 4-5 colds a year. Thank you, thank you!!!!!

jarrow formulas

Posted by Reviewer1774710 on Dec 24, 2009

so this was the first chlorella ive ever tried-- and i LOVE IT! i experienced no bad side effects (thankfully) and yeah i got a problem with constipation and this reallyyy helps (thank GOD) haha.. try it, it tastes great and its good for you..oh ya and it makes my skin glowly and clear and it took away my ugly grayish complexion! THANK YOU IHERB! i salute you :)

great price great quality

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Aug 28, 2008

This is one of the few algaes that I've found my taste buds actually enjoy. It has a cleansing effect on the system though you have to be careful not to overdo it.