Jarrow Formulas, Chlorella Powder, 100g.

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Apr 02, 2008

I didn't care for the taste, so I bought the Nutribiotic Chlorella pills instead.

Antioxidant superfood

Posted by Reviewer3118066 on Oct 17, 2007

The evidence is out on this superfood, one of the top ten most valuble foods. I take it every day for its wide protective benefits. Its inexpensive and I mix it in my soy or whey smoothie.

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 30, 2009

I guess most people know about the Super food Chlorella and its many benefits for the body. It is rejuvenative and it helps in lowering the blood sugar if you take 1 teaspoon with each meal.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Jan 05, 2010

Great for smoothies! My skin looks great it was looking good w/ ALA and the Carnitall (Jarrow) but this took it to the next level. I am also breastfeeding I hear it makes cleaner (heavy metals)more nutritious breastmilk.

Great prize, fast shipping, the product seems of good quality, The only thing ++++

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 05, 2009

I miss on the iHerb site is a clearly separation of the nutrition contents and the products ingredients. Even if some products do inform about the sources of every content, only listing Supplement Facts and then Other Ingredients doesn’t always say where the content in the Supplement Facts-list comes from, or if it is from natural or synthetic sources.

Strong taste.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

If you have never tasted chlorella before I would not recommend that you start with this one. Get a box of pills of capsules first, and then use powder. It is cheaper, is fairly easy to use in juice and so on, but the taste is really strong and can remind of fish.

Great for higher doses!

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Apr 16, 2009

If you need to take higher doses of chlorella, say for chelation, this is great. I mix it with a small amount of Juice and it tastes really good. It's quick and easy.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Mar 28, 2009

Good to add to smoothies

Powerpacked with goodness

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Nov 28, 2007

I do like using this product, primarily, cause it is in powder form and can be used in shakes and smoothies, and so a great way to get this powerful nutrient palatably into your system, and very compact easy to carry with you size.

Jarrow Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Aug 03, 2009

Great stuff. We like to take it with brewer's yeast and some fiber. Cleansing and giving the body needed nutrients. IHerb is right on with service and price.