Great price, great quality

Posted by Reviewer1623977 on Aug 02, 2011

I have used Chlorella products off and on for years and can assert that this Jarrow product really kicks cleansing and nurturing butt, so to speak. It's very good and the price very impressive considering how much it costs in most health food stores. Thank you, iherb, for your prompt service!

very good

Posted by Taniana on Jul 24, 2011

Excellent quality Chlorella and helps with regular bowel movement, elminiates bad breath and detoxifies he whole body! First 2 days i didn't like the taste as it is first time i try it, but then i loved it. Seems like the Inner body intelligence recognizes this as a great nutritional tool for it :)

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Jul 13, 2011

Very happy with this Chlorella and excellent price. I mix it with juice or morning smoothie. All in all great service and price from iHerb.

Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 3.5 oz (100 grams) Powder

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Jun 25, 2011

Works well for me.

Can't Get Past the Taste

Posted by Reviewer1239880 on Jun 19, 2011

Taste is awful! I prefer Pure Hawaiian Spirulina.

Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 15, 2011

I'd never tried chlorella before so have nothing to compare this to, but the texture is nice and the taste inoffensive and it dissolves well in water or a green smoothie. I've been using it for about two weeks and can't say I've noticed any huge difference yet.

Morgan Gad

Posted by Reviewer2981800 on May 04, 2011

Very good product

great product

Posted by Reviewer2295590 on Apr 24, 2011

My liver was congested and I started out with this and Nutrex spirulina. It has helped me remove toxins.

Tastes horrible......but so worth it!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Apr 14, 2011

I have had fibromyalgia for almost 5 years, and the only medication the doctors could give me, just made me feel groggy, brain fog and the pain was still 60% there. I have spent a fortune with chiropractors, massage therapists and the pain was always the same. Then I read that metal toxification could cause Fibromyalgia. I had some old fillings changed about 5 years ago so I took a chance and ordered the Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella, the Jarrow Formula ToxGuard Heavy Metal Detox, and cilantro. I followed a cleanse for 14 days and I am stunned that my pain has decreased about 50%. I will not concentrate on losing weight, and after my goal will definitely finish off with another Heavy Metal Detox. I will beat this Fibromyalgia that has been ruining my life, and start living again!!!! Do mix the chlorella with fruit juice as this stuff does taste nasty, but well worth the effort.

I'm liking this.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on Apr 14, 2011

This is deep, intense green chlorella. I mix mine in water. My daughter prefers to take hers in capsule form, so I put this powder into caps for her. I'll definitely reorder this.