Love the Product

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Jan 02, 2011

I remember the day when my order came sometimes the next day (didn't pay extra) or the day after for sure - like clock work. Now it takes over a week. Iherb carries great products and everything under the sun, I sure wish it could get here a bit sooner!!!! Jim G, Tonasket, WA

jarrow formulas, yaeyama chlorella

Posted by 5463485066915757727 on Aug 14, 2014

Nice quality chlorella i bought this for my mother, she is 47 years old ,she wakes up at 6 o'clock in the morning and she works 11 hours every day and when she returns home she is doing all the housework, she says that this particular chlorella really gave her the energy to survive the hard work. She takes it in combination with "spirulina pacifica, pure hawaiian, nature's multi-vitamin" which i also bought from i-herb.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Aug 18, 2014

This product is amazing, going to use it for a long long time. Super for my candida, it is very reduced after I started this.

Initially, one needs to persevere

Posted by Reviewer1506253 on Sep 30, 2016

This product works well, but it needs to be introduced gradually into ones daily regimen. Initially even on just a small dose, one may experience mild stomach cramps. I myself have worked up, over 6 weeks or so, to a level teaspoon of the product introduced into my daily smoothie has resulted in a definite "brightening" to my life. I now use it regulary, every day

perfect. product.thanks

Posted by 5688844161090884774 on Jan 06, 2013

its real Yaeyama Chlorella

Nice with apple juice

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jun 01, 2013

I really liked this with apple juice and even mango juice. It blended well in both a blender and a shaker.

No negative effects or bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Jul 15, 2015

I've started taking it two weeks ago. So far, no negative reaction of any kind. I haven't been taking it long enough to analyze the positive effects, though. The taste is not as bad as other people say: it tastes like unsalted sea water —if you ever ate barnacles, you'll know what I mean. I don't know, you can't expect an algae to taste like fruits or chocolate, for obvious reasons. It dissolves well, even in cold water, and you can add it to any juice or smoothie.

Good Product

Posted by AAHKHealth on Dec 15, 2015

I am Chinese man, always looking for healthy supplement. I do feel a difference in my body after eating this product, it is like the detox effect the people are describing, It makes you feeling light, easy, relaxed, which is different from other products which tend to make you tight, strong. About the taste, our culture is used to this kind of taste, little bit bitter and salty in mouth. I tried different ways of eating it, putting in milk, yogurt and salty vegetable soup. The slight bitter taste of chlorella, I think, is better matched with the salty vegetable soup. Clear vegetable soup is better than creamy soup, if you have eaten Japan miso soup, you will understand what I try to say.

Excellent

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Feb 20, 2016

Chlorella is an very good algae

Strong

Posted by 4878543591055585858 on Dec 01, 2016

Strong taste and smell as expected. Bitter and can be easily masked in food that is already bitter, or sweetened up in some way. Recommended for good health!