Get your green on

Posted by 4724689269993610507 on Oct 03, 2013

Superfood. Good price

very convenient way to take Chlorella, but does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Dec 08, 2012

I was advised to take chlorella to raise my very low iron levels.was happy to find the capsules, as I couldn't stand the powder in my shakes... but it doesn't help me with the iron level...

One of my Top 10 go to products

Posted by j44lee on Nov 13, 2012

Jarrow Chlorella tabs, specifically this version (ingredients from Japan) have been on my list of top 10 supplements for over 10 years. I can FEEL the difference when I take this. I feel a bit more alert, energized, and it makes my "movements" smoother. Highly recommend.

Good product.

Posted by khessel on Aug 23, 2012

I am happy with the product. No complaints.

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2393698 on Oct 05, 2011

Not a review. Just wanted to say thanks to Michele Findlay for that last review of this product. I too have MS and was just looking around trying to find the most appropriate chlorella for me. That's why I love this site and it's visitors! :)

Dissatisfied

Posted by Reviewer2479863 on Jul 11, 2011

I do not like the Jarrow Yaeyama Chlorella. I only ordered this brand because you were out of the Source Naturals brand. These tablets have too many excipients in them, and they feel like there is a coating over them. I will not order them again. I can't believe someone would do to chlorella what they have done with this product.

Yummy Tablets!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Mar 23, 2011

I can't say much for the health benefits as I eat a wholesome diet and already eat lots of seaweed, but for those who don't have much seaweed in their diet, maybe this is one way. I like seaweed! So the taste was fine for me, I liked it! I don't know if this is the way to take it, but I chewed the tablets in the morning with fruit. I find seaweeds help "balance" and "ground" the system, and I like having it with fruit (banana, guava, etc). They are also a "pick me up", without the jitters : ) Very reasonable price. It's 10 tablets a serving. Small round tablets, very easy to take. If you like seaweed or spirulina tablets, this is the same deal.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Jun 29, 2010

Good greens in a convenient easy solv tablets.

service and quality

Posted by Reviewer2099841 on Apr 03, 2009

I am really happy with the product and the delivery was great

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »