Great, but warning ~

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Aug 04, 2012

Start SLOW!!! The instructions say you can take up to 5 per day. However, if you've not introduced 'Greens' previously, you are in for a long night!! I started off with 3 the first day and had horrible intestinal upset (thank goodness I experimented on the weekend!). I suggest taking 1 for a week or two, then slowly add another. I take lots of vitamins and didn't think this would be any different, but it IS! I guess that means it's working to clean out the toxins. Also, try to drink extra water, as this absorbs water into the intestines. While using this, daily, my pH is better. I will continue to use, cautiously :0) P.S. I love most all of Jarrow products ~

VERY GOOD

Posted by 4861617075863787557 on Oct 30, 2012

Does the job.

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on Jan 30, 2010

Great detoxifier.

Good detoxifyer

Posted by Reviewer2768761 on Jun 27, 2010

Very good at cleansing the blood among other qualities

Hope

Posted by Reviewer2610181 on Sep 27, 2010

I live in Middle Tennessee which is a basin for allergens in the air/system. I have grown to have very bad allergies since moving here in the mid 90's. I have started taking Chlorella in HOPEs of building my immune system and combating the allergies I am suffering from seasonally.

jarrow yaeyama chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2811456 on Dec 04, 2010

I Have read exelent articles on chlorella thats why i purchased the product. To soon yet to evaluate the product as i understand it takes months before you notice the benefits. i plan to take this for the long term benefits

jarrowchlorella

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 10, 2011

good stuff.good colour. good detox!good nutricius food.good medicine.it is all good.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2083135 on Sep 16, 2011

I've been taking both Chlorella and Spirulina for about a month and a half. I find that both have given me more energy than prior to taking. i generally take 6 of each in the a.m. and 6 of the chlorella in the evening.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1446460 on Apr 01, 2012

I only take every other day. Quality is good like Sun Chlorella. I sometimes open the capsule, which has a good taste-as Yaeyama should.