• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Great product-poor shipping and customer service by iherb

Posted by Reviewer2760564 on Apr 30, 2015

I am writing to express my disappointment in product received yesterday. I have ordered from iherb multiple times in the past and have been very pleased...until now. I ordered a probiotic that requires refrigeration. The item upon receipt was not cold (or even cool) and the ice packs enclosed in the box were also warml. I called your customer service number and the lady that I spoke with basically informed me that I should have chosen a different shipping method. When placing my order, I was not made aware that by choosing the free "expedited" shipping,I would receive a damaged product due to it not staying cold. As a customer, it is not my responsibility to manage the shipping method of perishable items. As the seller, it IS your responsibility to make the customer aware of this and to perhaps only allow perishable items to be shipped via a method that would maintain freshness. Instead of offering to send me a replacement product ASAP, I was told to send my product back and once received a replacement would be shipped to me. This is unacceptable. There are many other online retailers who would be happy to have my business and would offer much better customer service in such an instance. I am sorry to say that you have lost my business, iherb.

Kids love them and I notice a huuuge difference in their immunity!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jun 09, 2015

They are easy to use, kids excited about them and keeps them healthy.

review

Posted by Reviewer2362215 on Mar 16, 2011

I use these on a regular basis but your website has the lowest price anywhere.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer2800846 on Feb 29, 2012

They taste great, even grownups like them!

Everyone should use probiotics including the kids.

Posted by Reviewer2614103 on Mar 23, 2012

This is the first year my daughters have had a reduction in viruse/colds.

good choice for my kids

Posted by Reviewer3234487 on Jun 04, 2012

after taken it, go to toilet once a day sooooothly... it becomes a must have item for my kids.

Great appetite stimulant

Posted by 5343816904018863409 on Jan 02, 2014

Grat for children

I only buy this.

Posted by 5088800207319395141 on Feb 02, 2015

It really helps.. you should experience it.

warm product

Posted by Reviewer1139371 on May 17, 2011

The product is good, the only problem is it comes in an ice chest but the product is always warm. The ice pack is melted I just hope that it doesn't effect the product. Besides that the service is great.