10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Zinc Balance, 100 Capsules

Won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged vegetarian man, I want to make sure my zinc requirements are being met. This product does the job.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 24, 2008

I feel a difference, in just 2 weeks. This product is easy to take & has not upset my delicate digestive system

Taking as prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 25, 2008

This is not a product that makes me feel better. I just take it because I tend to fall into zinc deficiency. By previous testing it does seem to help in that area.

Nice balance of Zinc & Copper

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jun 18, 2012

Nice balance of zinc and copper to supplement the 30mg of zinc I'm already using. Jarrow uses the best of the zinc types available too.

It's just amazing

Posted by adnangrebovic on May 02, 2014

I can not say how much this product helped me. You can google it and you'll see that this combo very effectively decreases anxiety, and I can freely confirm that. I had deficiency in this minerals, and I was very anxious and sometimes depressed. Now I have amazing amounts of energy, my anxiety levels decreased to the point that I can say that I am not anxious any more. It also brought my attention for the effect on male libido. I am in my 20's, and I have no problems with that :) , but this product revived me to the point where I can say that it's like I have 16 years again :D All the best for this product, and will reorder soon ;)