GReat

Posted by Reviewer1907255 on Feb 08, 2010

Excellent price on iherb for these. Jarrow is a top brand. This has copper in to maximise absorbtion and the capsules are tiny and easy to take.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Sep 11, 2009

For some reason my body keeps asking for these (I muscle check myself for supplements). My 6 year old's body loves these too! Then my naturopath told me that they are a great antioxident. These are a nice low dose for kids.

Helps with Acne

Posted by Turboshopper on Sep 16, 2009

This really helps me with acne reduction. When I do get acne, it goes away quicker and isn't as bad as before taking zinc. I would advise against taking zinc on an empty stomach, because it can cause nausea in some people.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Apr 14, 2009

I've used this brand of zinc for years. . seems to do the job!

Good

Posted by 5200717050915232442 on Jun 26, 2014

I am using it about one month and my skin is clearier , and my nails are stronger . will buy again :)

I like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jul 19, 2013

I bought it because a friend told me she noticed an improvement in her skin condition since she started taking it and 2-3 weeks later, I started to notice it, too. Way less pimples and every small injury gets healed faster.

jarrow zinc,15 mg

Posted by Reviewer1212144 on Apr 08, 2010

these are the tiniest capsules I have ever seen!

Great !!

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Jun 08, 2012

Very happy with the zinc/copper ratio. Also such a tiny and easy to swallow capsule. Especially as I have trouble swallowing larger ones. Thanks again

Jarrow Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Jun 15, 2012

Good Mineral Supplement. Highly recommended for men for healthy prostate. It also help boost immune system. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

Good, but veggie capsules please

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

The product seems to work very well; together with Vitamin D it seems very good at clearing up my otherwise rather problematic skin. Now: a formulation in vegetarian capsules, please!