I Love This Zinc

Posted by TheGeneral on Feb 24, 2010

I really like Jarrow products and especially this Zinc formulation. This is the first Zinc Formulation that when taken with Magnesium at night made me sleep like a rock. I take this when I am not taking calcium supplements since that interferes with Zinc. I usually have 30-45 mg per day with at least 15 at night with magnesium.

Helps your immune system

Posted by Chocolicious on Jun 26, 2012

I bought it because I read it was good for acne. It didn't help my acne much, but I was the only one in the family that didn't catch flu last week, I wonder if this product helped. It's hard to tell, but I am thankful.

Very small tablet!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

The smallest capsule I have ever seen, what a refreshing change! Take 1 every night after dinner. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Good and balanced product ! Jarrow quality, iHerb service - the best combo!

Posted by Meduvar on Jun 09, 2013

Simple but delicate balanced product. sometimes the simplest supplements make the big different ! Zinc-Copper balance is important to the health of skin, hair and immune system. for me it made difference in finger nails (stronger) and hair (reduce losing). the big advantage of this product is the BALANCE, because taking Zinc w/o Copper can be worse than deficiency. highly recommended !

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 09, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 24, 2008

I feel a difference, in just 2 weeks. This product is easy to take & has not upset my delicate digestive system

Won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged vegetarian man, I want to make sure my zinc requirements are being met. This product does the job.

Have been buying this for years

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 25, 2015

I love this product - its well balanced and its not too strong. I'm not a fan of megadoses. The more of one thing you take, the more you push something else out of balance. This is a perfect ratio and amount for someone on a good diet who may be in need of a little extra help with overall immunity and adrenal support.

It's just amazing

Posted by panaceaspecialist on May 02, 2014

I can not say how much this product helped me. You can google it and you'll see that this combo very effectively decreases anxiety, and I can freely confirm that. I had deficiency in this minerals, and I was very anxious and sometimes depressed. Now I have amazing amounts of energy, my anxiety levels decreased to the point that I can say that I am not anxious any more. It also brought my attention for the effect on male libido. I am in my 20's, and I have no problems with that :) , but this product revived me to the point where I can say that it's like I have 16 years again :D All the best for this product, and will reorder soon ;)

Nice balance of Zinc & Copper

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jun 18, 2012

Nice balance of zinc and copper to supplement the 30mg of zinc I'm already using. Jarrow uses the best of the zinc types available too.