Very small tablet!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

The smallest capsule I have ever seen, what a refreshing change! Take 1 every night after dinner. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Piel , uñas y sistema inmune.

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 17, 2014

Me gusta mucho y siempre compro, sobre todo en invierno. ----Si te ayudo mi opinion marca Si abajo, y para más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nick Rossita.-----------

Jarow Formulas, Zinc Balance

Posted by 5552352220982201280 on Jul 30, 2014

This is an easy way to get extra zinc and is an easy to swallow small capsule. Easy for my son to swallow and no complaints about the taste.

Good

Posted by 5200717050915232442 on Jun 26, 2014

I am using it about one month and my skin is clearier , and my nails are stronger . will buy again :)

Jarrow Formulas, Zinc Balance

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jun 09, 2014

using for 2 weeks and results is good.Good for acne.

It's just amazing

Posted by panaceaspecialist on May 02, 2014

I can not say how much this product helped me. You can google it and you'll see that this combo very effectively decreases anxiety, and I can freely confirm that. I had deficiency in this minerals, and I was very anxious and sometimes depressed. Now I have amazing amounts of energy, my anxiety levels decreased to the point that I can say that I am not anxious any more. It also brought my attention for the effect on male libido. I am in my 20's, and I have no problems with that :) , but this product revived me to the point where I can say that it's like I have 16 years again :D All the best for this product, and will reorder soon ;)

Not vegan!

Posted by 5577581744345825879 on Jan 14, 2014

Very disappointed as this product states on the website that it is vegan (with a photo of obviously outdated packaging), yet when mine arrived it said 'Capsule consists of gelatin' on the back. I won't be using this and urge other vegans not to buy. As this was the fault of the product and website, I would like a refund. Won't be purchasing Jarrow Formulas again since this is outright false advertising.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer2037759 on Jan 09, 2014

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Effective zinc

Posted by 5343816904018863409 on Jan 02, 2014

Easy for children to take

Zinc is good

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

Helped my wife with her hearing problem.