Jarrow Formulas, Zinc Balance, 100 Capsules

Won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged vegetarian man, I want to make sure my zinc requirements are being met. This product does the job.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 24, 2008

I feel a difference, in just 2 weeks. This product is easy to take & has not upset my delicate digestive system

Taking as prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 25, 2008

This is not a product that makes me feel better. I just take it because I tend to fall into zinc deficiency. By previous testing it does seem to help in that area.

Nice balance of Zinc & Copper

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jun 18, 2012

Nice balance of zinc and copper to supplement the 30mg of zinc I'm already using. Jarrow uses the best of the zinc types available too.

Jarrow Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 27, 2009

I have been taking one capsule every other day, for a few weeks now, and my skin has improved, which is one of the reasons I purchased it... of course, I also take many other supplements, so any improvements in my health will likely be a combination of things, but I've tried many many zincs in the past and felt or seen no difference, so I am pretty confident in saying it stands out from most of the rest (as do a lot of Jarrow products).It's good that it has copper to avoid throwing things out of balance (although you don't want too much copper either - google copper toxicity and find out)... I take it seperately from other minerals, to avoid them competing for absorption. I plan to continue using this zinc. Please keep these great prices, and great service