Caused nausea instead of helping

Posted by Reviewer3209411 on Nov 07, 2012

My Aunt and Mum both take Nexium daily. I purchased this hoping it would help and mum could come off the Nexium. Both my Aunt and Mum suffered from extreme nausea after taking this before or after food. The nausea would last up to 4-6 hours and gradually reduce after.

Heartburn!

Posted by Reviewer2521918 on Feb 10, 2012

Ooh, this product did not help the GERD symptoms at all. Actually it gave me more symptoms each time I took a pill, both with the prilosec and without. Plus a strong urped taste of citrus to boot. The reflux symptoms increased as time went on taking this product. I am disapointed.

Not working for me

Posted by Reviewer2251572 on Jan 13, 2012

I bought this on a recommendation from a magazine to get me off Prevacid. My heartburn is worse than ever using this product. In fact, I hope I can return it.

Made heartburn worse

Posted by Reviewer1569925 on Jan 05, 2011

It actually made things much worse!

d-Limonene

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Nov 05, 2010

This has made my indigestion and hernia worse. My husbands seems like his is better.

Jarrow - d-Limonene Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1754270 on Sep 26, 2010

This product made my reflux much worse after just one tablet. I had indigestion and reflux like never before, so I stopped taking it after my first pill. Maybe this works for some, but it made me deathly ill.

Not effective for extreme GERD cases

Posted by Reviewer1692566 on Aug 18, 2010

I've suffered from acid reflux for over 40 years. I started out carrying around a bottle of liquid relief which I did for most of my life. I've been on a proton pump inhibiter for about 8 years (many did not work for me at all) which my doctors said indicated an extreme case. I read one review for D-Limonene about an extreme case of GERD that gave me hope that it could be effective for me as well. I started out taking both my pharmaceutical and D-Limonene for one week. No acid break-through events at all (which I did experience occasionally with just the drug). I was extremely encouraged that the D-Limonene would be completely effective for me! After the first week, I started to taper back on the drug to every-other day to see if the effects would still be positive. I never got past the second day. I was eating antacids like candy. It was an immediate throw-back to the days without the aid of the pharmaceutical. I was devastated that it did not work for me. Again, mine is an EXTREME case of GERD for which this product is just not enough to be effective. However, I do believe that it is effective in helping to prevent acid break-through on really bad days.

I really wanted this to work!

Posted by Reviewer1803582 on Aug 11, 2010

I was so hopeful when I bought the d-Limonene. It seemed to work right when I started, but it did not continue that way. Called my Dr. and am on Nexium now. That seems to work great for me. I only have had to take it every 3 days or so, and I am supplementing with B vitamins because Nexium causes deficiency. I so wanted the natural product to work!!!!

d-Limonene

Posted by Reviewer3211217 on Jul 18, 2010

sorry but it didn't work for me Paul

reflux

Posted by Reviewer2511619 on Mar 19, 2010

Did not help my heart burn or relfux

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »