Citrus extract

Posted by Reviewer1079147 on Oct 09, 2010

Very powerful. I think too powerful for us. Leaves us belching orange peels all day.

"not as good as other products

Posted by Reviewer1560614 on Feb 20, 2012

"Heartburn Free," which is "standardized to 98.5% d limonene, worked very well for me, but I needed to continue taking it. After three boxes, I tried this Jarrow product only because it is less expensive. It has had some effect, but not nearly enough.

D-Limonene

Posted by Reviewer2623228 on Jul 07, 2010

It's just ok, not great..

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Aug 03, 2010

My husband is taking this for some weeks, but can't say if it's helping already. It seems to take some time.

helped, but not enough

Posted by Reviewer1159484 on Aug 03, 2010

althought there was some improvement in the GERD from this product, it still wasn't enough. I'm going to see my Dr about getting the surgery to solve this problem. If anyone has been told by their Dr that they have Barrett's esophagus, they should seek total relief, as Barrett's indicates a pre-cancerous condition and should not be taken lightly.

everything tasted like orange

Posted by Reviewer2815181 on Aug 09, 2010

I bought this for heartburn protection. I can't say if it worked or not as my husband and I could not take the horrible orange taste. I took it once and for the rest of the day my taste buds were ruined. It was like my tongue was coated with orange. I could even smell it. My husband tried it for a few more days but it did not get better. This might be worth it for people who are suffering but our heartburn is controlled with probiotics, I just bought this for added protection.

Too soon to tell, but........

Posted by Reviewer1816335 on Sep 08, 2010

these repeat on me and I can't continue to take them. I was taking them to help boost my immune system.