Give it a try.

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on Apr 07, 2016

It's a bit too early to formulate a definitive conclusion, but this product seems to aid digestion, and accelerate the transit of the food out of the stomach.

Works great, makes me drowsy (take at night)

Posted by 5437557983046411781 on Dec 11, 2015

I've been taking this for about four months for severe IBS and GERD. Wonderful results in helping the acid reflux daily, but it does make me very very drowsy. Didn't initially realize it was this pill, but as soon as I started taking them right before bed, the problem was way better!

d-Limonene 1000 mg

Posted by 4863386414593569155 on Apr 17, 2014

My initial skepticism is giving way to belief. The first pill provided rapid relief from reflux discomfort but the every other day regime was not adequate. Now, after about two weeks of one pill everyday after the noon meal I am experiencing very little discomfort.

Acid Erosion

Posted by Reviewer2291280 on Apr 07, 2011

Was skeptical about it actually working, but a few days after starting I noticed an improvement and the cost was very reasonable..

GERD symptoms calmed

Posted by Reviewer1869785 on Jan 25, 2011

This produt helped the symptoms of an aggravating GERD condition more than anything the doctor recommended. We will be ordering again.

It definitely helps

Posted by Reviewer1961754 on Jan 21, 2011

I have gastro esophageal reflux disease and I had researched many different ways to cure it and I found d-Limonene. It sounded great and it seemed like it would be a definite cure. I can't say for sure that it works perfectly, since I haven't taken the full dose (1 pill every other day for 20 days, so 10 pills). However I can say that based on what I've been eating recently, that it works so far. All of the symptoms are so much less severe than they used to be. The symptoms aren't completely gone though. Again I haven't finished the full treatment yet, so it might soon. I would certainly recommend this product for anyone looking for relief. It's important to know that this helps acid reflux because it coats your throat and protects it from the stomach acid that refluxes up from your stomach. It is still citrus. It will hurt your stomach if it's really sensitive. You may feel as if the symptoms are worse initially. Make sure you still take any antacids or medicine you take for acid reflux before you take this pill. Take a little more than usual if you're really concerned. Personally none of my symptoms worsened after taking this, but it could happen. After taking it, I burped a little more and it felt like there was an orange taste in my mouth. It even felt every time that I breathed in through my nose that I smelled oranges. That's normal. I love oranges, so I really enjoyed the taste and it's no cause for concern if you feel any of those symptoms. It's working fine. I recommend progressive muscle relaxation in addition to this if you want to truly get rid of any recurring acid reflux. This will eventually wear off (from the sounds of it, about six months). Progressive muscle relaxation will strengthen the lower esophageal sphincter and thus prevent stomach acid from reaching the esophagus much better than before. I gave this four stars, because it doesn't actually get rid of the problem all the way and you would eventually have to take it again. Additionally I don't know if it gets rid of all the symptoms, because I'm not quite done with the treatment yet. It certainly does work well. I would be feeling so much worse right now based on what I've been eating this week than I am right now. I am only experiencing very minor symptoms. Make sure you take this treatment right and follow the instructions on the bottle and you should definitely feel results.

d-limonene

Posted by Reviewer3008961 on Jan 12, 2011

The product was delivered promptly and in fine condition. Good product.

Helping with Acid Reflux

Posted by Reviewer2079777 on Sep 12, 2010

I bought this to help with my husband's acid reflux and he does agree they are helping him but it does leave an orange flavor in your mouth. Otherwise great product so far.

D- Lemonine

Posted by Reviewer1036258 on Aug 18, 2010

Very good an good price too

d-Limonene review

Posted by Reviewer2422142 on Aug 03, 2010

I have been using Limonene for only two weeks but have already noticed significant improvement with my GERD condition. W.H.S.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »