the ONLY facial cream i will use!

Posted by Reviewer1310948 on Sep 21, 2008

so good for your face, no oily feel and never causes break outs on my face!

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2199758 on Mar 22, 2009

I use it at least twice a day as a moisturizer on my face and also at nite as a beauty cream on wrinkles, and smile lines and I have had tremendous results. No expensive beauty cream compares! I started applying it to a large burn scar and it disappeared so now I use it on all dark marks and as the best moisturizer! my daughter suffers with splotchy skin and it has changed her skin to flawless!!My husband applies it every day to his sensitive face!

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Apr 01, 2009

Other people complained how thick it is. But I love it. It heals marks on your skin it is great. Love it. Will continue to purchase this product.

Jason Natural 25,000 IU Vitamin E creme

Posted by Reviewer2869436 on Oct 31, 2008

Love it, love it, love it. It has no odor and is thick enough you can put your own essential oils in it for various smells to your own liking. I use it on my face at night for a night creme and after every shower. One of the best Jason's products I use.

a lot of excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2750099 on Sep 29, 2007

in my 60's and have used very high end cremes...Jason does a lot of the same ingredients at about 1/20 of the price....using twice a day and showing major improvements in the texture of my skin....this is an excellent product.

Cheap and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1445111 on Aug 30, 2008

The title pretty much sums it up. The creme doesn't have any weird scent or make me itch...it just does its job. The creme is slighly heavy; I use this mainly at night. Oh and I have seen this creme in stores for twice the price! Highly recommended.

Great creme

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 13, 2008

This creme stays on your skin all day, 24 hours. For dry skin it's great. I use it everyday now on my face and hands and works perfect. In the Netherlands I can't find a creme like this and certainly not for this price! The service from iHerb is perfect. I got my products in only 2 days! Amazing.

Excellent-Miraculous Vit E Cream!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Mar 09, 2011

Years ago when my skin was reasonably health I tried this cream and though it worked well on surgery scars it was too rich and did not absorb well, and I had more success with the 5,000 IU version. However, now I am 47 with several health problems and this cream has been a God-send! I got it for my feet and legs because the pain of edema stretching the skin to rupture was unbearable. The relief of using this 25,000 IU cream was immediate and miraculous!!! When my skin was healthy it took a long time to absorb, but now by the time I have applied to the sides of my feet the cream on the top of the feet has already absorbed (15-30 seconds till absorbed, 1-2 minuets and no residue - my skin drinks it in!). I get instant relief from the agony from my feet which prior to use had been constant. I apply 1-2 times a day now, which keeps the skin of my feet soft and supple. The nurses are now also applying after bathing as a body lotion and the itching and tightness in the skin of my back and arms is also relieved. The nurses have remarked on the astounding difference in the health of my skin, both from what it had been, and in comparison to others they work with. I can not use on my face as it burns my eyes, but every where else this cream is EXCELLENT.

Excellent and Very Comforting!

Posted by Reviewer2552796 on Nov 18, 2009

I used to use an extremely expensive but effective moisterizer on my face and in these times, decided to look for something more affordable. During my experimenting, my poor skin dried right out and became itchy and irritated. This product has saved my face! It is an excellent, gentle, deep moisturizer that I use as a night cream. It is too emollient for day use under make-up so I use the Jason 5,000 IU of E version in the morning. Just perfect!

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2193775 on Nov 25, 2008

NICE, THICK MOISTURIZER. KEEPS MY SKIN DEWEY ALL DAY. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.