Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

should be banned

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 12, 2013

I applied a thin layer of this cream last night and this morning when I woke up my face looked like it got stung with bees.I am not exaggerating I really look like I was in a box ring.My face is completely swollen.I cried when I saw my face.My mother applied a tiny bit of this cream as well to test it and she also said it stings and burns.I have a fine skin,no wrinkles and I just thought this would be a great cream for moisturising.It is the end of the day now,it's still swollen and red.It hurts to eat,talk.It just looks burnt.My chin and the area around my nose are covered with tiny postules.I sent several e-mails to the manufacturer as well as iherb but still no response.I am not allergic to any food or medication.I've never had this type of reaction to any cosmetic product ever.There has to be something in the cream that they didn't put on the label.I AM TRAUMATIZED.

the ONLY facial cream i will use!

Posted by Reviewer1310948 on Sep 21, 2008

so good for your face, no oily feel and never causes break outs on my face!

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2199758 on Mar 22, 2009

I use it at least twice a day as a moisturizer on my face and also at nite as a beauty cream on wrinkles, and smile lines and I have had tremendous results. No expensive beauty cream compares! I started applying it to a large burn scar and it disappeared so now I use it on all dark marks and as the best moisturizer! my daughter suffers with splotchy skin and it has changed her skin to flawless!!My husband applies it every day to his sensitive face!

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Apr 01, 2009

Other people complained how thick it is. But I love it. It heals marks on your skin it is great. Love it. Will continue to purchase this product.

Jason Natural 25,000 IU Vitamin E creme

Posted by Reviewer2869436 on Oct 31, 2008

Love it, love it, love it. It has no odor and is thick enough you can put your own essential oils in it for various smells to your own liking. I use it on my face at night for a night creme and after every shower. One of the best Jason's products I use.