naturally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1770757 on Sep 16, 2009

This is a wonderful moisturizer. I have mild eczema and find this to be a very rich product which keeps my skin from drying out. I love that it has none of the harmful chemicals that most moisturizers contain.

Very good product!

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Dec 13, 2013

I use it for my face and neck! It moisturizes my face during the harsh winter. My skin has showed so much improvement since I use this cream.

Awesome product as well!!!

Posted by Reviewer1897333 on Jun 17, 2011

Very nice product indeed!!!

Helped with winter dry skin, great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

This creme is very thick, so it's not for every skin type. Over the winter my skin became very dry, and this product helped keep it hydrated. I used it on my face, neck, hands, daily. It has some certified organic ingredients, no parabens, and is fragrance free...all important to me. If you want something less thick, try the Jason Vitamin E hand and body lotion.

Nice and Light

Posted by Reviewer1876046 on Sep 21, 2009

This is a winner. Very moisturizing. A must-have for the winter.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1823726 on Jan 23, 2012

Excellent for sensitive and dry skin

Best vitamin E cream

Posted by 4790078621759148482 on Jan 05, 2014

Best vitamin E cream and good price !

Super moisture!

Posted by Reviewer2007162 on Sep 01, 2010

I love this cream; it's the only thing that eases the dryness of my old, weather-beaten hands. I also use it on my chest, but it's definitely too heavy for the face. The price at iHerb is way cheaper than the drug store too!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Jun 27, 2009

Works wonders on the skin between the knees & ankles which according to my dermatologist is the driest part of the body. I live in a very dry climate & this is the 1st product I've discovered which really keeps my skin soft & hydrated.

my favourite cream

Posted by 5024083184567895424 on Jun 17, 2016

I have sensitive and dry skin and this cream really helps to keep it moisturized. I have used it 2-3 years without any issues -no puffy eyes or redness. My face truly likes this product.