Jason natural vitamin e cream

Posted by Reviewer3087549 on Oct 14, 2011

Leaves skin dewy and soft.Great for dry hands and as a night cream

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2496043 on Sep 22, 2011

I've been using Jason E 25,000 for years. It is an excellent product. Very effective for healing skin problems: burns (takes the pain away immediately), cuts, bruises, rashes, insect bites.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Dec 09, 2011

Texture is very rich, thick, no smell.Very moisturizing, makes my skin smooth and soft. I use it instead of night cream or after face steam.

BEST AS NIGHT TIME MOISTURISER

Posted by Reviewer2905692 on Oct 27, 2011

Yet another great product from Jason! Full of Vit.E which is just what the skin needs. For me it was too heavy to use as a daytime moisturiser, so I use it as a nightime one and its brilliant. I wake up in the morning and my skin is super smooth and recharged! After only using it for a week in combination with Jason Ester C,my face looks more refined and some of the lines are not so noticable.Brilliant!!!

Great creme

Posted by Reviewer1365866 on Jul 08, 2011

This is the second time that I have bought this from herb and I love it. It is deeply moisturizing and penetrates the skin beautifully.

Reliable and amazing

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 21, 2011

Yes, people tell me my skin glows. At a party the other evening a beautician asked me my age as we were all 35-55 and she thought my skin belonged on a 25 year old. Alternating between this product and my rosehip oil, they're both doing a fine job.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3132782 on Sep 01, 2011

Good moisturiser but too heavy for the face other than around the eyes.

Jason Natural Age Renewal creme

Posted by Reviewer1515605 on Sep 01, 2011

This creme is fantastic as it absorbs well and leaves the skin soft and moist. I use all over the body as well as the face. Excellent price too.

Feels great

Posted by Reviewer3038044 on Sep 15, 2011

Only had it for a week but It feels really good on the skin and it feels like it is doing a more thorough and deeper job than other products.

Does the job well

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Aug 25, 2013

I notice my face is moist and plump in the morning, not from bloating, but from a product that actually works. When I get a facial, the facialist always tells me I have great skin. That wasn't the case in the past. Since I've been using this cream, I notice a difference. When I try to go back to use up some of my more expensive creams, I can tell that they're not as good as this one. It's a winner for me. Plus the price tag makes it all the sweeter.