Great heavy duty moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1217863 on Jun 01, 2011

I've been using this product for years and find it a very effective moisturizer.

love this!!

Posted by Reviewer2991717 on Jun 01, 2011

This is the second container I've used.. Love the way my skin feels. Fantastic fro dry ageing skin!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Jun 08, 2011

This is a great product for a great price. Comparable to many more expensive ones out there. My skin feels great and healed much faster from an accidental sunburn with this.

My life saver

Posted by EatCleanMarie on Jun 10, 2011

I take very strong medications treating my acne, and I started using this one because I needed something to moist my skin pretty hard. It worked. I use this one every night before bed. I have a lot of acne scaring, but the last time I was at my doctor he said that it was amazing how the scaring was fading... And I who was thinking about using a lot of money on lazer treatment... I don't think I will need it.... This creme is so amazing, I just have to say I Love it. I have been using this for about 6 months, and you can really see the diferense on my face. I will continue to use this, and I'm almost out now, so I have to buy another one!:)

good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3132117 on Jun 15, 2011

I feel like balm ~ Longer keeps a very moisturizing. Placenta is similar to the smell the smell of the cream.

Awesome product as well!!!

Posted by Reviewer1897333 on Jun 17, 2011

Very nice product indeed!!!

Great Creme

Posted by Reviewer1603233 on Oct 14, 2010

I really like this cream. It is thick which is great for night. It isn't greasy and soaks in really fast. I also like it because it doesn't burn the eyes.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2529248 on May 15, 2011

Good moisturizer, also good to use as foundation for make up

Great creme

Posted by Reviewer1365866 on Jul 08, 2011

This is the second time that I have bought this from herb and I love it. It is deeply moisturizing and penetrates the skin beautifully.

great vit e cream

Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jul 14, 2015

Prompt delivery this time. Product quality as true as it describes. best natural vit e cream i have used.