very good

Posted by 5710642081533097041 on Jul 16, 2012

very good Water and moist best! The best products The next time you use the estuary is sipeuljeongdo

Skin gets used to it

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I loved this stuff in the beginning, it really seemed to conquer tough winter chapped skin like no other. This year it's not working so well, like it's lost its effect. I guess your skin just gets used to it. UPDATE 7/5/12: I have an alternate use for this cream. I have problems with hair frizz and if I rub a little of this cream into the primary frizz areas while my hair is damp, it takes out the frizz without greasiness and makes my hair look much more healthy and supple. A little strange, I know, but it works!

Makes my face feel so soft

Posted by 5656268807047833581 on Jun 28, 2012

So I have a combo face...it can get oily and then dry is different spots...baseline it's really annoying. However, when I use this product I feel like it smooths out my face and keeps it moisturized throughout the day! I'll definitely buy again!

Jason

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Works great at night

won't buy again

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Jun 19, 2012

My skin is dry and sencitive and when I applyed this cream on my face it became RED and iritated!!! tried it for a second time to see what happens and it had the same effect! Gave it to my mother for hand cream! (my mother tried it on her face and it became red and irritated also!)

One of my favourites

Posted by frodoswami on Jun 18, 2012

Feels good on the skin, and its like the skin heals faster, great for use after sunburn also.

estupenda crema

Posted by Reviewer3195479 on Jun 15, 2012

Compré esta crema para mi madre, tiene 61 años. Dice que le deja el cutis muy suave e hidratado. El olor es agradable y la textura también. Eficaz contra los signos de expresión. Recomendable.

Best cream ever

Posted by AadeZdu on Jun 12, 2012

Best face cream for mature skin. Keep skin soft and nice. Much better than most expensive creams

Thick and creamy

Posted by DeanaS on Jun 04, 2012

I put this on my hands and lower arms every day. Hoping to lighten age spots. I look like my mother! I am very pleased with this cream, it's too heavy for my face which is not dry, but for hands it's perfect.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1427651 on May 28, 2012

A little to thick. Best to use as a night cream. Takes a long time to sink in.