Jason Vitamin E Creme.

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Apr 22, 2009

Very happy with this E cream.It adds moisture to skin that really lasts..makes skin feel and look much softer.As I have only been using for two weeks I am sure there will be other longer term benefits.

great vit e cream

Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jul 14, 2015

Prompt delivery this time. Product quality as true as it describes. best natural vit e cream i have used.

da mucha suavidad a la piel

Posted by Reviewer1732674 on Apr 02, 2011

Deja la piel muy suave, nutrida y luminosa a pesar de ser untuosa. Es genial para caballeros con piel irritada después del afeitado.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on May 24, 2010

wonderful thick cream and soaks into the skin pretty quickly :) I use it every night

My favorite skin care product

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 31, 2012

The product is creamy and pleasant and really works for keeping your face soft and maybe even reducing some wrinkles.

Jason Natural Age Renewal creme

Posted by Reviewer1515605 on Sep 01, 2011

This creme is fantastic as it absorbs well and leaves the skin soft and moist. I use all over the body as well as the face. Excellent price too.

Jason 25,000 Vit E Creme

Posted by Reviewer1531533 on Aug 17, 2009

the best all around moisturizing creme on the market

it couldn't be better

Posted by Reviewer1532012 on Jan 28, 2011

wooow!!!!! i can;t explain how it works well. just buy and use it!

25,000 IU Vitamin E Creme

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 08, 2010

I opted for the stronger Vitamin E formula (Jason also makes another creme that has a very low Vitamin E amount, and it didn't seem to be reviewed as well). This is an EXTREMELY THICK cream. At first, I thought this would not work for me at all as it was so thick it was hard to spread out and ended up gooping way too much of this super-emollient cream into my skin. (I have combination T-zone skin, and it seemed oily right away after using this and later was much worse.) However, then I tried placing a very small dab onto my hand and then added a bit of water, rubbed my hands together, and immediately applied to my face and neck with my hands. This helped immensely. It allowed me to use a very small amount and spread it all out thinly. I still think I will have to reserve this for next winter when the heat's back on and conditions stay dry (that's when my skin will actually feel drier), but it will probably make an excellent product for me at that time. Now that we're into spring and my facial skin isn't dry any longer, it's way too moisturizing for me at this time. As an aside, I did try it on my dry legs, and it worked just great to moisturize them. However, this container is too small to use daily for a use like that!

Makes my face feel so soft

Posted by 5656268807047833581 on Jun 28, 2012

So I have a combo face...it can get oily and then dry is different spots...baseline it's really annoying. However, when I use this product I feel like it smooths out my face and keeps it moisturized throughout the day! I'll definitely buy again!