Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

bad

Posted by Reviewer3297586 on Feb 08, 2012

doesnt moisture at all, causes iritation, bad smell

It has a very bad smell

Posted by 5443508516898485479 on Jan 13, 2013

Can not use the product because of the bad smell that has.Also very heavy texture.

Caused a big breakout on my face

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Wont use again!

Um???

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 20, 2014

This cream is extremely thick and oily. I put a little of it on my arm and rubbed it in and rubbed it in. It was still on my arm an hour later. I put the cream into a bowl and added its tub full of water and mixed it in thoroughly then applied it to my other arm. It was still too thick and greasy and was still on my arm an hour later. I added another tub of water to it and mixed it thoroughly to make a lotion and applied it to another part of my arm and it went on smoothly and was absorbed more easily. It is still mildly there after 15 minutes. I will add a little more water to make it thinner and use it at night only, although I am expecting my pillow case to absorb some of the oil. This is too greasy for me and although it smells mildly of the oils, there is no artificial smell. I wont be buying this again.

won't buy again

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Jun 19, 2012

My skin is dry and sencitive and when I applyed this cream on my face it became RED and iritated!!! tried it for a second time to see what happens and it had the same effect! Gave it to my mother for hand cream! (my mother tried it on her face and it became red and irritated also!)