It is very thick

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

This is very thick. I like the Jason 5,000 IU Vitamin E moisturizing creme better which absorbs well and softens skin. However, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream), I don't know if I am going to use even the 5,000 IU cream, maybe sometimes. You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

Too thick.

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on Apr 22, 2014

Leaves a sticky feeling even after a night use. Will use for emergencies on extremely dry days.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jan 17, 2014

A good moisturizer but this cream irritated my facial skin. So I've stopped using this for my face and started to use it for my body.

Good product

Posted by 5317574065167398781 on Jan 13, 2013

It moistures my skin but I need to reapply a few times throughout the day as I have extremely bad case of eczema.

원래 이렇게 빡빡한가요.

Posted by 4903598906464021926 on Sep 04, 2012

아이허브 첫 구매에요. 크림 느낌이 너무 빡빡해요. 많이 바르면 좀 번들거려요. 오호 근데 계속 써보니 적응되네요. 조금씩 바르니 딱 좋아요. 담날 아침에 번들거림 없구요.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1427651 on May 28, 2012

A little to thick. Best to use as a night cream. Takes a long time to sink in.

Soft skin

Posted by Reviewer1373191-RandiAa on Nov 09, 2011

Easy to put on, is gentle to the skin and smells neutral

Jason

Posted by Reviewer2228534 on Jul 26, 2011

Little on the heavy side. This cream would be great for the winter. I use it at night and during the day. On a warm day this cream usually sweats off my face. I think it would be a better cream if it wasn't so heavy.

the smell is really unpleasant

Posted by Reviewer2883000 on May 23, 2011

the cream's smell is very unpleasant which is too bad since it makes you less want to use it

Moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1287196 on Oct 19, 2010

I like the cream but it seems to go on a little thick so you have to be careful that it all soaks in. I can feel it on my skin after I use it. I prefer a lighter cream that doesn't leave that caked on feeling.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »