I'm not sure how i feel about it yet.

Posted by 5245904063186475272 on Mar 17, 2015

It is veeery thick, and maybe my skin doesn't need that much richness. But like i said, still trying it out.

good

Posted by 5325458986432951201 on Nov 29, 2014

good

Jason Vitamin 25000

Posted by 5510171129265628903 on Oct 29, 2014

Great Moisturizer! Recommended!

Cream face

Posted by tineskrede on Jul 14, 2014

A good facecream, but a little too thick consistece

Great

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 20, 2014

Lovely rich, creamy product. Would not put on my face though as it is too heavy and could possibly clog pores. Otherwise good. Will definitely repurchase.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2290206 on May 14, 2014

A good face cream. Moisturizes well.

Good

Posted by 4980687788248578747 on Apr 17, 2014

The smell is not good. But it works well.

Too Thick For An Oily Face Type

Posted by rizkaoc on Oct 24, 2013

I had high expectations towards this product when I bought it. But this isn't for an oily face type. It is too thick and it doesn't absorb fast and well. It leaves a slightly gummy feelings on the skin after application. So far it doesn't make me breakout, though. Now I apply a small amount as night cream. It makes my face look more oily if. i use it as daily cream. I'm happy with the product, but it's not for my face type. Maybe it suits better with dry face types and winter time.

standard cream

Posted by 4767891057371081969 on Sep 05, 2013

I tried this cream out of curiosity and I must say that this is cream may be better suited for the winter months since it is quite thick. I haven't had any breakouts from using the product and it does moisturize my skin very well but I haven't observed any noticeable change to my skin. Do not expect to see some miraculous results. I'd recommend this if you're looking for a simple, standard moisturizer.

Lovely thick mosturizer

Posted by 5483666111819482354 on Aug 20, 2013

Be warned. This moisturizer is THICK!! And it will leave you somewhat shiny if you use it on your face. But, I LOVE IT. I use it as a overnight moisturizer when my skin is feeling particularly dry or is starting to look wrinkly... It smooths and plumps the skin up beautifully.