Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

the ONLY facial cream i will use!

Posted by Reviewer1310948 on Sep 21, 2008

so good for your face, no oily feel and never causes break outs on my face!

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2199758 on Mar 22, 2009

I use it at least twice a day as a moisturizer on my face and also at nite as a beauty cream on wrinkles, and smile lines and I have had tremendous results. No expensive beauty cream compares! I started applying it to a large burn scar and it disappeared so now I use it on all dark marks and as the best moisturizer! my daughter suffers with splotchy skin and it has changed her skin to flawless!!My husband applies it every day to his sensitive face!

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Apr 01, 2009

Other people complained how thick it is. But I love it. It heals marks on your skin it is great. Love it. Will continue to purchase this product.

Jason Natural 25,000 IU Vitamin E creme

Posted by Reviewer2869436 on Oct 31, 2008

Love it, love it, love it. It has no odor and is thick enough you can put your own essential oils in it for various smells to your own liking. I use it on my face at night for a night creme and after every shower. One of the best Jason's products I use.

a lot of excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2750099 on Sep 29, 2007

in my 60's and have used very high end cremes...Jason does a lot of the same ingredients at about 1/20 of the price....using twice a day and showing major improvements in the texture of my skin....this is an excellent product.