Excellent skin cream

Posted by Reviewer2773771 on Jan 27, 2014

I've been using this product since last summer and my skin hasn't looked this well for years. I'm 68 and have lost weight so I was unhappy with the sagging of my neck and face. While I will never look 35 again, I can see improvement. Tocopherols have been found to aid in skin repair and that seems to be just what they do.

Not what I expected!

Posted by 5685771073531090713 on Jan 23, 2014

I have been using a Jason brand of toothpaste for a few years. I love it! However their moisturizing creme is not what I hoped at all. It is quite thick and stays sticky on my face. I use a tissue to wipe off the residue before I go to sleep. It would only get wiped off on my pillow anyway! I have since bought another brand of creme that is absorbed very well. Sorry I couldn't say anything positive. I'm sure someone with very dry skin is looking for just such a product.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jan 17, 2014

A good moisturizer but this cream irritated my facial skin. So I've stopped using this for my face and started to use it for my body.

good moisturizing creame

Posted by 5340882570284585602 on Jan 14, 2014

it is a nice product for the dry winter

Best vitamin E cream

Posted by 4790078621759148482 on Jan 05, 2014

Best vitamin E cream and good price !

Not suitable for face!

Posted by Fredsdatter on Jan 02, 2014

Irritates the skin of my face and leaves it oily and dryish at the same time. Ok for feet.

Very good product!

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Dec 13, 2013

I use it for my face and neck! It moisturizes my face during the harsh winter. My skin has showed so much improvement since I use this cream.

Mom loves it

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 26, 2013

always on her list!

Unexpectedly good quality. Good price !

Posted by Reviewer3315896 on Nov 26, 2013

After viewing the good comments about this cream, I bought one bottle a few weeks ago. The heating in winter has prompted me to look for a more moisturizing cream for my dry and sensitive skin. I used this product as soon as I received it. The texture is very thick and I don't like the smell neither. However, the moisturizing agent works really well !! I didn't have the allergic reaction like some of the customers did. I have been using expensive labelled facial serum and anti-wrinkle cream for a long time. This cream does the same job! My face is so soft and my face glows only after using for a couple of days ! It is absolutely a good buy and I have already placed a second order.

La crème parfaite

Posted by 5689641866877273670 on Nov 17, 2013

Cette crème super hydratante est top et en plus, si elle m'aide à réduire mes rides, que demander de plus...