Great Facial Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2447300 on Mar 15, 2010

This is a great facial cream. I apply it in the every morning and night, before going to bed. It is great at keeping my skin feeling fresh and moisturized.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1282476 on Aug 06, 2010

This cream makes your skin feel so great. I am really happy I ordered it.

Jason Natural Age Renewal Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Mar 05, 2012

You do not need expensive and uncomfortable plastic surgery to hide your age. I have been adding vitamin E oil to hand cream for many years so it is very convenient to find one that has done it for me. I have shared this secret with many of my friends.

Amazing moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I love this cream especially in the winter when the skin on my face and hands gets super dry. Very thick so usually only apply it before bed, on my skin only on the dry spots to prevent possible break outs (which I doubt this product would cause but I'm paranoid) and a thick layer on my hands followed by cotton gloves.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2500596 on Dec 04, 2010

I use this on my face at night, it is thick but not greasy, it can be used during the day aswell. I think vit E is the best anti-aging product and this stuff is high in vitE. Smells ok but would be nice if it had a luvly smell like some other Jason products

E25,000 cream

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Oct 05, 2011

I've been applying it to my face once a day. It does seem to have a positive effect on wrinkles. Not dramatic though.

the smell is really unpleasant

Posted by Reviewer2883000 on May 23, 2011

the cream's smell is very unpleasant which is too bad since it makes you less want to use it

Good face lotion, but burns

Posted by Reviewer1415826 on Mar 13, 2010

Burns my wife's face quite a bit, much less to mine. Otherwise, great.

Ok but not what I expected.

Posted by Reviewer2324104 on May 20, 2011

This product is fine for the neck area, but it isn't non-comedogenic so beware of breakouts if used on the face.

Smell prevents me from using it anywhere near my face

Posted by Reviewer1595395 on Feb 22, 2010

I found the odor of this product very objectionable and thus cannot use it on my face, as intended.