Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2151205 on Aug 26, 2009

I think this stuff is wonderful! I bought it for several reasons - but it has worked miracles on my sandpaper skin!

super moisturizer cream

Posted by Reviewer1184806 on Nov 28, 2009

I use this when my face feels extra dry. I do not use everyday. A few times a week in the winter. Works great to keep my neck soft and kissable.

This cream is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Sep 10, 2009

I think this is the best cream I have ever bought... and I mean that! Not only was it very affordable but it is rich and creamy without being greasy. My skin is definitely softer and looks great. It has a very light, pleasant smell and I use it on my throat and upper chest area, which has shown a lot of improvement (softer and not red anymore). Just a wonderful product!

naturally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1770757 on Sep 16, 2009

This is a wonderful moisturizer. I have mild eczema and find this to be a very rich product which keeps my skin from drying out. I love that it has none of the harmful chemicals that most moisturizers contain.

Nice and Light

Posted by Reviewer1876046 on Sep 21, 2009

This is a winner. Very moisturizing. A must-have for the winter.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer2697559 on Oct 18, 2009

nice cream, works very good for my dry skin!

very goood!!

Posted by Reviewer2173467 on Jan 13, 2010

very goood!!

Finally *Ü*

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Jan 18, 2010

I've been looking for a nice thick emollient cream for my face - one with thickness and heft to it and I believe I've found it. I've tried other natural creams and because my skin tends to be dry, they just weren't heavy enough. I'm loving this cream and just ordered my second jar.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2175400 on Jan 19, 2010

This creme is a great find and a great value. My skin looks and feels great, even in the worst winter weather.

Absorbs quickly - lasting effect

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Dec 27, 2009

Seems to work well. It absorbs quickly and has a lasting effect. No fragrance so it doesn't compete with any other product you use.