good moisturizer.

Posted by Reviewer1610718 on Jan 25, 2010

Although I haven't used very long, I find it to be a good day or night cream. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly. I am going to try another of their products.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1142315 on Feb 27, 2010

Everything a the previous comments said and more. Love Jason products use many on a regular basis.

Great for you face, hands and body

Posted by Reviewer2898599 on Mar 11, 2010

This has helped to heal a reoccurring blemish on my face, I also use it on my hands and arms, Since I started using this on my hands, the dry winkles are fading.

Excellent Cream

Posted by Reviewer1020113 on Jan 28, 2010

Your cream was like putting water over fire I will try other products of Jason in near future Thanks

Excellent for Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2583235 on Dec 25, 2007

I was recommended this product by a doctor when I was undergoing radiation, which is very damaging to the skin. I liked it so much I kept on using it!

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1805105 on Mar 14, 2008

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Apr 09, 2008

I was a big fan of Jamieson vitamin E cream but stopped using it when I realized it contained propylene glycol and parabens. I bought this JASON cream as a more natural alternative and it's the best face cream I've ever used! It makes my skin soft, moisturizes fully (I have dry skin and live in Canada so winters are rough) and I've noticed that random break-outs have decreased. I'll continue buying it and tell others!

professional on every aspects

Posted by Reviewer1263099 on Apr 09, 2008

canadian duty costs me another 20 more

Helped with winter dry skin, great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

This creme is very thick, so it's not for every skin type. Over the winter my skin became very dry, and this product helped keep it hydrated. I used it on my face, neck, hands, daily. It has some certified organic ingredients, no parabens, and is fragrance free...all important to me. If you want something less thick, try the Jason Vitamin E hand and body lotion.

Lynn

Posted by Reviewer2527085 on Nov 25, 2008

Good price. High quality. Fast delivery.