Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2551435 on Nov 17, 2010

Yes, it's a bit greasy when you apply it, and it takes more than 1,5 hour to absorb when skin feels smooth again. So it's better as night cream. But I use it for 10 day and can definitely tell my skin looks better already!

Jason Natural, 25,000 IU Vitamin E Age Renewal Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Oct 28, 2009

It has enabled my body to remove growths that should not have been on my skin. Two examples: some kind of little lump on my forehead disappeared after repeated applications -- about three months. And our doctor had removed a non-malignant cancer from my ear. He missed a small spot, but after six months or so this creme enabled my body to heal and the cancer disappeared.

Great Skin Product Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1563913 on Aug 20, 2009

I agree with some of the other reviews about this cream being a little thick, but I just peeled pure aloe vera from my plant and mixed it very well into the cream with a small wire whisk until the consistency was much lighter. I apply it after cleansing with aloe vera soap for a more natural way to care for my skin. I love it.

Amazing Creme!

Posted by Reviewer2664849 on Oct 28, 2008

I use this on my face and back of my hands where age really shows! The angry red zit on my forehead disappeared within 24 hrs when I applied it at night before going to bed. After a week, the crepey look on the back of my hands appear smoother. This is truly an amazing creme.

Vitamin E age renewalmoisurizing creme

Posted by Reviewer1801424 on Oct 01, 2008

this is a great product!!! will purchase again