Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

a lot of excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2750099 From Indiana on Sep 29, 2007

in my 60's and have used very high end cremes...Jason does a lot of the same ingredients at about 1/20 of the price....using twice a day and showing major improvements in the texture of my skin....this is an excellent product.

Cheap and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1445111 From New Jersey on Aug 30, 2008

The title pretty much sums it up. The creme doesn't have any weird scent or make me itch...it just does its job. The creme is slighly heavy; I use this mainly at night. Oh and I have seen this creme in stores for twice the price! Highly recommended.

Great creme

Posted by Reviewer2292722 From Netherlands on Sep 13, 2008

This creme stays on your skin all day, 24 hours. For dry skin it's great. I use it everyday now on my face and hands and works perfect. In the Netherlands I can't find a creme like this and certainly not for this price! The service from iHerb is perfect. I got my products in only 2 days! Amazing.

Excellent and Very Comforting!

Posted by Reviewer2552796 From Arizona on Nov 18, 2009

I used to use an extremely expensive but effective moisterizer on my face and in these times, decided to look for something more affordable. During my experimenting, my poor skin dried right out and became itchy and irritated. This product has saved my face! It is an excellent, gentle, deep moisturizer that I use as a night cream. It is too emollient for day use under make-up so I use the Jason 5,000 IU of E version in the morning. Just perfect!

Excellent-Miraculous Vit E Cream!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 From Vermont on Mar 09, 2011

Years ago when my skin was reasonably health I tried this cream and though it worked well on surgery scars it was too rich and did not absorb well, and I had more success with the 5,000 IU version. However, now I am 47 with several health problems and this cream has been a God-send! I got it for my feet and legs because the pain of edema stretching the skin to rupture was unbearable. The relief of using this 25,000 IU cream was immediate and miraculous!!! When my skin was healthy it took a long time to absorb, but now by the time I have applied to the sides of my feet the cream on the top of the feet has already absorbed (15-30 seconds till absorbed, 1-2 minuets and no residue - my skin drinks it in!). I get instant relief from the agony from my feet which prior to use had been constant. I apply 1-2 times a day now, which keeps the skin of my feet soft and supple. The nurses are now also applying after bathing as a body lotion and the itching and tightness in the skin of my back and arms is also relieved. The nurses have remarked on the astounding difference in the health of my skin, both from what it had been, and in comparison to others they work with. I can not use on my face as it burns my eyes, but every where else this cream is EXCELLENT.