Jason Natural Age Renewal Vit E cream

Posted by 5329116471519649336 on May 29, 2014

Love this product - my skin is so healthy after using - skin feels so hydrated. Love it!

Great

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 20, 2014

Lovely rich, creamy product. Would not put on my face though as it is too heavy and could possibly clog pores. Otherwise good. Will definitely repurchase.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2290206 on May 14, 2014

A good face cream. Moisturizes well.

smoothing, soothing and caring

Posted by 4982650383344887709 on Apr 29, 2014

I love this cream - I put it over my glycolic acid cream if stings too much, but over all I like to put it on lips and tap delicately around eyes; size is a big plus

Too thick.

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on Apr 22, 2014

Leaves a sticky feeling even after a night use. Will use for emergencies on extremely dry days.

Good

Posted by 4980687788248578747 on Apr 17, 2014

The smell is not good. But it works well.

Moisturizing creme

Posted by 5406504357313413639 on Apr 11, 2014

Very good!A+++

Um???

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 20, 2014

This cream is extremely thick and oily. I put a little of it on my arm and rubbed it in and rubbed it in. It was still on my arm an hour later. I put the cream into a bowl and added its tub full of water and mixed it in thoroughly then applied it to my other arm. It was still too thick and greasy and was still on my arm an hour later. I added another tub of water to it and mixed it thoroughly to make a lotion and applied it to another part of my arm and it went on smoothly and was absorbed more easily. It is still mildly there after 15 minutes. I will add a little more water to make it thinner and use it at night only, although I am expecting my pillow case to absorb some of the oil. This is too greasy for me and although it smells mildly of the oils, there is no artificial smell. I wont be buying this again.

Words can't describe how awesome this product has been!

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Mar 08, 2014

I was looking for a moisturiser and I came across this in iherb and decided to try it out. OMG, I can see the effect on the first day of application! My skin is smoother and it's only two days of usage and I'm seeing my spots to lighten up. It is really effective and I really can't believe it! 💕👏

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1635700 on Feb 03, 2014

I love this moisturizing cream--it is quite heavy, but my skin is very dry so I like this. Also love the price--it works as well as expensive face creams. I love Iherbs service as well--the free shipping is nice