This stuff works!

Posted by MikeMember on May 11, 2007

The backs of my hands used to look like the skin of a lizard, especially in winter. After using this product for only a short time the difference is remarkable. Age spots seem to be lightening as well. I will continue to use this product.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jan 23, 2007

I was surprised at how effective this cream is. I am in my 70's and my skin now looks like that of someone much younger.

Jason Natural, 25,000 IU Vitamin E Age Renewal

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Oct 25, 2008

Incedible poduct and really natural !! My wife 54 and me 71 are using this cream with vey pleasant resuls. After such short time my wife's long time hands skin problems disapear. Vashek & Oldriska - New Zealand

Smells bad and causes breakouts

Posted by Reviewer1819023 on Nov 04, 2009

This moisturizer is better as a night or wrinkle cream because it's very thick. My husband and I both broke out after using it. Not good as a day to day moisturizer unless you have very dry or wrinkled skin.

great product~!

Posted by Reviewer1115408 on Nov 26, 2008

luv this product. my mom even bought some to give to some families in korea. she always has a problem with dry skin and this cream definitely helps her dry skin problem - especially in the winter.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1282476 on Aug 06, 2010

This cream makes your skin feel so great. I am really happy I ordered it.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1333305 on Sep 04, 2008

First time I've bought this cream. It's made my facial skin very soft and the price is phenomenal. I won't use anything else for my night cream now!

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer1846752 on Dec 19, 2009

made my rough dry skin smooth and supple again!!!

Changed my skin overnight after surgery!

Posted by Reviewer1881103 on Jan 28, 2010

I broke my ankle in October and had surgery with screws and a plate. After the cast removed my skin looked like a bad burn and around the incisions were scaly and kept sloughing. I applied this cream and the next morning I noticed a major improvement. It felt so much more comfortable and helped with the itching and drawn appearance. I use it after my shower and before bed and I'm healing so nicely. Thank you for such a nice product!

Jason Natural Age Renewal Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Mar 05, 2012

You do not need expensive and uncomfortable plastic surgery to hide your age. I have been adding vitamin E oil to hand cream for many years so it is very convenient to find one that has done it for me. I have shared this secret with many of my friends.